User Roseypink01s Tarantulas

RoseyPink01

Arachnosquire
My beautiful S. calceatum mature female named Bellatrix
My juvenile A. avic (unknown) named Rosey and my N. incei gold form sling named Cassiopeia

I do not know how to order the pics so I'm sorry if they're out of order.

Im new to the forums so please tell me if I did something wrong with this thread, thank you!

Attachments

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
My beautiful S. calceatum mature female named Bellatrix
My juvenile A. avic (unknown) named Rosey and my N. incei gold form sling named Cassiopeia

I do not know how to order the pics so I'm sorry if they're out of order.

Im new to the forums so please tell me if I did something wrong with this thread, thank you!
You did good! Nice T's.

RoseyPink01

Arachnosquire
Is that a Avicularia minatrix (red stripe pink toe) ? I think it is. I'm new but that's the one on my Wishlist and ill be getting one at the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
I'm not sure! She was sold as an A. avic. I asked what morph she was and everyone said she was too young

RoseyPink01

Arachnosquire
Is that a Avicularia minatrix (red stripe pink toe) ? I think it is. I'm new but that's the one on my Wishlist and ill be getting one at the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
I think those are a brighter reddish/ brown in the legs and carapace. And Rosey isn't ..but I'm not sure

Moyzie

Arachnosquire
I think those are a brighter reddish/ brown in the legs and carapace. And Rosey isn't ..but I'm not sure
Ive been getting confused tbh, Ive got a wishlist and this was one of the recent add ons.

One site that one selling one just like yours says Avicularia Avicularia and another says Avicularia minatrix. But when you do image searches on both of those, there are many that are no where near as striking.

Im going to go to a show in 4 weeks time so at least I can see the potential T before buying, rather than internet + hope

RoseyPink01

Arachnosquire
Ive been getting confused tbh, Ive got a wishlist and this was one of the recent add ons.

One site that one selling one just like yours says Avicularia Avicularia and another says Avicularia minatrix. But when you do image searches on both of those, there are many that are no where near as striking.

Im going to go to a show in 4 weeks time so at least I can see the potential T before buying, rather than internet + hope
True, google images are never clear enough lol. And that's good! I hope you get a beautiful T!

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Nah, minatrix aren't ever blue unless its some exo deformity of some kind. 💁‍♂️ They also have an unique coloration and abdominal pattern (lateral black lines completely separating the red) which is identifiable as young as 2i/L1 hatchlings... & not to mention, minatrix is quite a small species, AFs max are just over 3" DLS so at 1.5" it's half way grown and will be clearly showing the deciphering characteristics from an 1.5 Avicularia avicularia sling (like the OPs) which is a quarter roughly of it's max size. 🧐✌

1.5" minatrix...
FB_IMG_1552968610128.jpg

Moyzie

Arachnosquire
Nah, minatrix aren't ever blue unless its some exo deformity of some kind. 💁‍♂️ They also have an unique coloration and abdominal pattern (lateral black lines completely separating the red) which is identifiable as young as 2i/L1 hatchlings... & not to mention, minatrix is quite a small species, AFs max are just over 3" DLS so at 1.5" it's half way grown and will be clearly showing the deciphering characteristics from an 1.5 Avicularia avicularia sling (like the OPs) which is a quarter roughly of it's max size. 🧐✌

1.5" minatrix...
View attachment 423434
Cool. And thanks. That's an awesome response and clarification.
In years to come I truly hope to have even a fraction of that knowledge roll off my own tongue