Robc's new mature male L. Parahybana enclosure

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Got this mature male LP in today from Miarachnids (if you ever want to deal with a professional dealer, this is the guy to go to...great job all around! his LP was ready to jump out of the box when I got him! he also included a freebie)....this enclosure is a 75gal long...it's a fallen tree design since I always see LP's in pics of them in the wild at the base of trees...the den is actually under the tree 'roots'...I tried to simulate the tree having fallen over and breaking when it hit the ground....this is one of my favorite enclosures of those I've created to date. The pics really don't do it justice...and the backdrop is one of those created in my back-drop tutorial...opinions appreciated....I picked up this tank on clearance (it was lightly used) at Tye-Dyed Iguana for only $50...check them out online....rob

Here's a pic of him making himself at home....don't you just love the bald butt?

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
good job rob! he ll have plenty of room to wander around for a mate!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
good job rob! he ll have plenty of room to wander around for a mate!
My female is a foot away from him in half a 125...waiting for her to molt any day now and then 2-3 weeks later...mating time! ....rob

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Absolutely fabulous Rob! I love the moss that is planted everyplace there is any possible fall area or transition from trunk to ground. Nice touch. Your T certainly looks happy too. I always get the feeling that your T's once in their enclosures strut around thinking to themselves, "YEAH! Now THIS is a home! Mine!!!" Nice to be T-telepathic, no? LOL

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Absolutely fabulous Rob! I love the moss that is planted everyplace there is any possible fall area or transition from trunk to ground. Nice touch. Your T certainly looks happy too. I always get the feeling that your T's once in their enclosures strut around thinking to themselves, "YEAH! Now THIS is a home! Mine!!!" Nice to be T-telepathic, no? LOL
I am going to also get more pics.....and yes it is nice to be a T-telepathic....LoL....rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
He loves his new enclosure.....he wanders around and when anything touches the center piece he smacks it with his palps.....rob