1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

robc

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by EDED, Jun 11, 2008.

1. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Advertisement
    Just received some Hysterocrates slings from Rob,

great communication throughout and great service.

packaging was excellent and the animals came in alive and healthy.

professional and a generous guy, will do business with him in the future im sure,

thank you.

2. barabootom

barabootom Arachnolord

robc Very Positive

I received a gorgeous adult T from Rob that was much larger than stated. He also very generously included an H gigas sling. Everything came in great condition. I would definitely deal with Rob again. He's pleasant, generous and communicates well.

POSITIVE

3. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire

Rob is a good guy to do business with. He is patient and sent a couple extra slings in my order. He breeds H.gigas. He is knowledgable and dependable. I would do biz with him anytime.

4. Veneficus

Veneficus Arachnobaron

Positive!

Rob is a great guy, and I would recommend doing business with him. I bought a MM curly hair from Rob, and he threw in a free sling. The packaging was great, communication fantastic, and the tarantula was well kept. I'm also in the process of doing another deal with him because he picked up an extra MM P. murinus and he's going to send him to me for free (minus the shipping). Thanks Rob!

5. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight

Pa
    Positive!!!

Rob is awesome!

We just completed a trade, and I am thrilled! Rob's packing is out of this world, and his communication is top notch.

I would LOVE to do business with Rob again soon!

Thanks!

Tim

6. Nerri1029

Nerri1029 Chief Cook n Bottlewasher Old Timer

Positive

Great deal and a pleasure to buy from.
    He's a very generous person, packing was great and they arrived right on time.

Will buy from again without hesitation.

7. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

Just finished a trade with Rob! He offered me 10 H. gigas slings for my female OBT. I agreed to that, and today I got 14 H. gigas slings in the mail! They were packed perfectly, all healthy and feisty.

Rob is very communicative and responds quickly. I misplaced his address for shipping the OBT, and I felt so dumb about losing the address, but he was cool about it and gave me the address again right away.

Hope to do business again with him in the future.

8. wsimms

wsimms Arachnodaddy Old Timer

Positive!!!

I just finished a trade with Rob, and I couldn't be happier. In addition to the gentle-as-a-lamb P. cancerides female he sent, I got H. gigas and N. chromatus slings to boot. His packaging was flawless, but the best thing I can say about him is that his communication is outstanding. He answers his PM's or emails very promptly. If you deal with Rob, I can guarantee you won't be sitting there wondering what's going on. He gets my highest recommendation.

9. slvdv

slvdv Arachnopeon

Positiv Positve Positive

I just recieved a adult female H. Gigas from Rob today. How many ways can I say she is just beautiful. I live in AZ, so very hot. She arrived very well packaged, and was still cool and wet. I had extremely good response to each and every email. One of the best transactions ever. Did I mention I love my new spider. Thanks Rob

10. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a male P. cancerides and a male T. blondi from Rob. They were packaged perfectly, arrived right on time, and were bouncing with health. They are both absolutely beautiful T's!!!!!!
    Thank you Rob!!!!! I love them both!!!
    I will be doing business with you again, you are super terrific!!!!!!!!!!!

11. wsimms

wsimms Arachnodaddy Old Timer

Positive!!!

I just received Rob's "baby" female T. blondi and, once again, experienced a flawless transaction, which was a purchase, rather than a trade, this time. Rob communicates better than most of my friends and family. He must have a PhD from Tarantula U to be able to send a pre-molt, 9 1/2", moisture-dependent T that arrives in such perfect condition. He also gave me good advice on keeping her healthy. I would definitely do business with him again.:D

12. AphonopelmaTX

AphonopelmaTX Moderator Staff Member

Just like the other positive experiences posted before this, mine was also great. I am the one who bought the 9-10 inch T. blondi within 5 minutes of him posting it and when it arrived I was impressed by all aspects of the entire transaction. From clear, prompt communication, to good packaging, and the overall health of the spider. By all dealings with Rob, it's very obvious he cares about the spiders he offers for sale and making a good impression with folks he doesn't know. I will definitley be attempting a quicker response time to his ads if he has more monsters for sale.

- Lonnie

13. fang333999

fang333999 Arachnodemon

positive!

just got a mm obt and a tiny b vagans freebie from him. the packing was so great i couldve kicked the box and the t's wouldve been fine. robs a great guy to deal with, always has answers for me. hes one of the few people i go to on this site for help. hes just an overall great guy with awesome enclosures!:D
    thanks rob!

14. davegrimm1

davegrimm1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

positive..........

I just made a purchase from Rob and I am very pleased with the outcome.
    His packing is good and he gave me a nice freebie of a T that I didn't have.
    Communication was good and is very important in my opinion.

I would recomend him based on my experience with him.

Thanks man..........

15. Deoxy

Deoxy Arachnopeon

Robc = The Man!!

I just make my first buy from Rob & i can say this:

I've never met another person as honest & on task before. He got everything to me in record time. Excellent communication throughout. & gave me a great deal. This is a person who truly cares about what he does & the 3 T's i got from him look beautiful & healthy. Thanks Rob, I look forward to doing business with you again!!!
    {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D

16. fantasticp

fantasticp Arachnocompulsive Old Timer

Positive!

Just got a MM from him, and he shipped it the next day when I paid for it late the night before! Good packing. Came just like I like my men- beefy, furry and feisty!!! :wicked:

17. Very Positive

I just completed a trade with Rob and it was an overall great experience. He does a very good job at packing his T's and he has great communication. The T is in great condition, healthy (and FAST!) and has been well cared for . I will definitely be doing buisness with him again.

Thanks again Rob! :D

18. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Totally POSITIVE Dealings

Just received some supplies and a CUSTOM BACKDROP from Rob. It was everything I expected and more.

I have read and watched Rob's tutorials - results cannot be seen in pictures. The don't do his work justice. The backdrop especially is unique, gorgeous, and best of all, functions exactly like a natural environment! The live plants I put in front of it make it look like my versi has gone south and is living it up in Martinique!!!

Definitely ordering from him again. Top Notch! :clap: :D :worship:

19. lucanidae

lucanidae Arachnoprince Old Timer

NY
    Just got my end of a trade from RobC. Couldn't have gone any better, good communication, great deal, shipped on time, perfect deal. Looking forward to more trades!

20. vbrooke

vbrooke Arachnobaron

A+++++

Rob is the bomb! I just received a MM OBT, an immature OBT female, and a Aphonopelma peysoni sling as a freebie. All 3 t's are very healthy and beautiful. The MM was very aggressive and ready to eat. The female casually walked out of her vial on to the bed, then onto my hand. She is the sweetest thing ever!! I will post pics in a day or so. The sling is an adorable lil T with personality already at 1/4".

I think that Rob has the best packing ability there is! I was handed my box by the USPS driver with FRAGILE in bold red letters that was totally munched. If Rob hadn't packed them so well, they all would have been dead. Like fang said before...Robs packing is indistructable Thanks for the beauties and the great prices Rob. YOU ROCK!!:D :D

Vicki