1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] Roach Crossing? roachcrossing.com

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Mentat Ix, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Mentat Ix

Mentat Ix Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    There's some stuff on roachcrossing.com I really want to buy, and can't find elsewhere. I really can't tell if the site has been updated lately, though, and his facebook posts are pretty dated.

I sent him an email, but no response for a while. I'm wondering, is he just out for the holidays? Or am I barking up the wrong tree here..

2. Ratmosphere

Ratmosphere Arachnoprince Active Member

CT
    Same thing happened to me with this guy. Seems like a pattern; he quits, then re-announces he is back up a few weeks/months later. One time it took him over 3 months to answer my email and by that time I already had everything I needed. Who knows, he may just be out for the holidays like you said! I guess you can only wait and see.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sarkhan42

Sarkhan42 Arachnobaron Active Member

From my experience he usually takes a decent while to respond to emails but I’ve met him at expos, he’s a good guy with good stock.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mentat Ix

Mentat Ix Arachnopeon

The website changed for 2018 "Roach Crossing © 2018. All Rights Reserved."

Maybe a promising sign, I guess. Unless its automated :p

5. Dovey

Dovey Arachnobaron Active Member

Yes, Kyle and I have swapped emails a few times, and responses were not always really quick, but they were always really thorough. Also, it's not like it's a huge organization . If he's out on a research trip, responses can take a while. Once an order and a shipment is in the works though, he is very thorough to make sure you received your animals in good condition. I can recommend Roach Crossing if you aren't in a hurry.

6. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoking Active Member

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ran

Ran Arachnoknight Active Member

CA
    Emailed him a few months back...never heard back from him...made purchase from Bugsincyber...