RIP thumper

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
I tried,I wish I could've left work to help her she's in a better place now rest in peace ):

Attachments

Ryuti

Arachnopeon
wait what do you mean what happened "I wish I could've left work to help her"

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm sorry.
You didn't noticed something "weird" in the previous days, man? I assume you provided a full water dish and cross ventilation.

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
You didn't noticed something "weird" in the previous days, man? I assume you provided a full water dish and cross ventilation.
Of course I did it was always filledand there's ventilation from the side to the top, I just figured she just molted and she was in a cramped space so I left her alone Ive never seen either my rose hair or her go into a death curl so I didn't know

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Avics can be very fragile especially juvies. It can be understandable being your second T. It's quite different from a Rosie.

I had exact same thing happen to me with my second T back in 07 (which was Avic. Avic). I made error with ventilation. I had crappy tall exo viv. Not enough cross ventilation :(.

It's a learning curve, don't beat yourself up about it.

sorry for your loss :(

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
Avics can be very fragile especially juvies. It can be understandable being your second T. It's quite different from a Rosie.

I had exact same thing happen to me with my second T back in 07 (which was Avic. Avic). I made error with ventilation. I had crappy tall exo viv. Not enough cross ventilation :(.

It's a learning curve, don't beat yourself up about it.

sorry for your loss :(
I know I was mad at myself but she's in a better place ,thank you for the cheer up it was much needed

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
Sorry you lost one. Losing a tarantula always sucks, but it can be especially daunting when you are new.