Rhacodactylus ciliatus photo thread

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Lol

Nice Garg Rick....what happend did he bite your finger there it's bleeding LOL J/K

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
NoExcuse.....

Hey,I see your in SD as well. Let me know if you need any help with morph identification NoExcuse or looking to purchase as well. I have many flame, harley, or tiger morph baby cresteds & several with the same morph as shown. I am not too far away so we could even meet up no shipping charge, would be fun:D feel free to PM me,

Joe

Last edited:

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey,I see your in SD as well. Let me know if you need any help with morph identification NoExcuse or looking to purchase as well. I have many flame, harley, or tiger morph baby cresteds & several with the same morph as shown. I am not too far away so we could even meet up no shipping charge, would be fun:D feel free to PM me,

Joe
Hehe. Nah, I'm not even into crested geckos. I'm just bored and decided to poke a bit of fun. Thanks for the unsolicited PM though. I appreciate it. ;)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
No Problem.....

No problem & just let me know. I often do take the opportunity, since I enjoy my cresteds so much, to try and get others into the hobby especially when they decide to enter threads on the specific topic ;) .

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oh nice!That looks like hold back material to me ;]

Heres a future male breeder

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep I have a male kinda like that too. He has some growing to do first before he can meet any ladies.
Here he is unfired.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
looking nice!I want some 100% pinstripe extreme harlys hehe

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Caught some ladies shedding!

And I just missed this gal, she was finishing up when I spotted her.

Last edited:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Let me know & Is that a crocadile?

Let me know SYN "100% pin Harley"

Is that a crocodile Rick LOL{D I felt like captain hook for a second with that big eye staring at me ....cool pic,

Joe

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A better way

Do you like using your fingers to stir food? Do you like using a sugar loaded baby food as a base for your gecko food? Maybe you like putting pinches of this and pinches of that into your food in guesswork amounts.......
If you do then I guess you can skip this and keep on keepin on.
But if you want to see a short video on a better way then watch the video below! The methods I touch base on are simple and proven effective by many major breeders of Rhacodactylus ciliatus.
Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx7GU1UYlQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx7GU1UYlQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]