Problem Review problem

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I just completed a trade with Jose (Exoskeleton Invertebrates) and gave him a positive review.
He has since tried to post a review for me but gets the message " you don't have the privileges to do this" Could you please help? Thanks much.
@MrDeranged

Last edited:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I just completed a trade with Jose (Exoskeleton Invertebrates) and gave him a positive review.
He has since tried to post a review for me but gets the message " you don't have the privileges to do this" Could you please help? Thanks much.
@MrDeranged
MrDeranged is too busy touring with Nickelback. The main sub-forum for reviews is closed. You must create your own here. >>> http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/ Once that is done, we will link to it in the older review thread.

Then he should be able to post you a review.

Hope this helps!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
MrDeranged is too busy touring with Nickelback. The main sub-forum for reviews is closed. You must create your own here. >>> http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/ Once that is done, we will link to it in the older review thread.

Then he should be able to post you a review.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Advan, I have created one, but For some reason Jose wasn't able to post a review for me. Did I miss something when I created it?

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Thanks Advan, I have created one, but For some reason Jose wasn't able to post a review for me. Did I miss something when I created it?
tested fine for me. Are your sure he filled all the required fields and met the 100 character limit?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
tested fine for me. Are your sure he filled all the required fields and met the 100 character limit?
Not sure I sent him a link to the review thread and one to this thread.
Thanks for the help

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I have another review question? I don't seem to be able to make a review for a second or multiple transactions from same seller. Was this done away with in the change?
Cant find a reference to it in the rules either, although I might have missed it.
What if you had 2-3 good transactions and then a bad one? (not the case here)
The individual does have anew review item, I have given positive review for a prior transaction in it.
Thanks for the time.
@ advan

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
I have another review question? I don't seem to be able to make a review for a second or multiple transactions from same seller. Was this done away with in the change?
Cant find a reference to it in the rules either, although I might have missed it.
What if you had 2-3 good transactions and then a bad one? (not the case here)
The individual does have anew review item, I have given positive review for a prior transaction in it.
Thanks for the time.
@ advan
Only one review per user per item is allowed at this time. Please see this thread

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Thanks much. I couldn't find that info in the stickies for the sub forum. Hope it gets changed.