Return from the dead.

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
I had a hissing roach that I put into one of my tarantula tanks for feeding time. After a few hours I did not see it anymore. I figured it was hiding. The next day I saw it lying at the bottom of the water dish upside down and looking very dead. A victim of foul play no doubt. I took it out and put it into one of the junk cups I have for putting garbage from the tanks in. I kind of forgot about it for a few weeks. Yesterday I go in and notice that it looks like the roach is in a different position, so I touch it and sure enough it hisses. Kinda scared the poop out of me. I was so sure this thing was dead. It layed with out moving for at least two weeks.

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hardly anything can kill a roach other Than Raid or a hungry spider. :D

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think Raid does nothing but get the roaches high! they just seem to act stupid instead of acually dieing.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
razed's roaches have already developed an immunity to Raid ;) don't have any roaches where I'm currently residing (well, i saw two small ones in the tub over the last 7 months), just battling with those confounded tiny sugar ants on one side of my kitchen. Can't leave ANYTHING sitting out or they're all over it in 10 minutes...not even crackers still new in the package. They got in to my graham crackers, saltine crackers, gourmet roasted pecans in a tin, etc...had to move all my snack foods to the opposite wall's cabinets.

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We have fire ants, I swear they came from Hell. They get into everything though we haven't had a bad invasion in over 7 months.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Roaches are almost impossible to kill. I've put large ones in the freezer to split and use as a communal feeder for fresh hatchlings. You freeze it overnight, split open its abdomen, then find it crawling around the tank a few hours later after it thaws. I cut the head off of them now, too, when I serve them up buffet style.