1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Research Scorpions Need Homes (Michigan)

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by awiec, Nov 6, 2017.

1. XangerX

XangerX Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    will take several if they decide to ship

2. VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS Arachnosquire Active Member

USA
    I would love to have some, too bad I'm in KY.

3. Following - Would possibly be interested in 2 or 3.

Just curious thought, I have never looked into it/had to look into it, but if shipping is possible is it possible to ship to Canada?

4. awiec

awiec Arachnoprince Active Member

I think there would be too much paper work to make it worth your while.

On a positive note: The bark scorpions are being mailed out today and most of the hairys have been claimed, I should be able to help her find a home for the last one or two before the holiday break.

• Like Like x 3
  5. drapion

drapion Arachnobaron Old Timer

I should have the barks tomorrow. Once I have a count and I know their healthy I'll start messaging people. So if your inbox is full, make room.

• Like Like x 2
  6. awiec

Did they arrive safe and sound? I'm pleased that these were able to rehomed. The rest if the hairys I believed were claimed as well so I think everyone got a happy ending.

7. drapion

Nope. USPS is screwing up. They still aren't here. Last time they were scanned was when they left Michigan....

8. drapion

Nope. USPS is screwing up. They still aren't here. Last time they were scanned was when they left Michigan....

9. awiec

I'm not surprised, we've been getting our first big week of snow of the season.

10. Moshtico

Moshtico Arachnopeon

Hard week to be shipping anything unfortunately. Hope you get good news soon.

11. sr20det510

sr20det510 Arachnosquire

Luckily they are hardy, so most likely they can survive a few days in transit.

I'm still interested in some scorpions.

12. miss moxie

miss moxie Arachnoprince Active Member

Yikes. I've got my fingers crossed for these guys.

13. drapion

Still not arrived and no update on the USPS web site

14. drapion

EM038897891US

Tracking number. Go ahead and see for yourself. I'm f#$*รท@g pissed. Hate usps

Should of used FedEx but I don' have an extra 70$ to spend on shipping for animals I'm just going to turn around and ship to all you guys. But I should of done it cause now theres a big chance their all slowly dying in the post.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017 at 2:31 PM
  15. drapion

USPS just showed up, so I got excited. But then they just handed me boxes from Amazon. Damn!!! All she could say was maybe tomorrow. I'm done with USPS. From here on out I'm paying the extra for fedex

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. ShyDragoness

ShyDragoness Arachnoknight Active Member

Just checked the shipping no. WOW fingers crossed for the little guys

17. CWilson1351

CWilson1351 Arachnobaron Active Member

This really sucks, I truly hope the little ones make it. I have the same problems with USPS here in MA.