Research Scorpions Need Homes (Michigan)

LittleTs

Arachnopeon
Following - Would possibly be interested in 2 or 3.

Just curious thought, I have never looked into it/had to look into it, but if shipping is possible is it possible to ship to Canada?

awiec

Arachnoprince
Following - Would possibly be interested in 2 or 3.

Just curious thought, I have never looked into it/had to look into it, but if shipping is possible is it possible to ship to Canada?
I think there would be too much paper work to make it worth your while.

On a positive note: The bark scorpions are being mailed out today and most of the hairys have been claimed, I should be able to help her find a home for the last one or two before the holiday break.

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I should have the barks tomorrow. Once I have a count and I know their healthy I'll start messaging people. So if your inbox is full, make room.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I should have the barks tomorrow. Once I have a count and I know their healthy I'll start messaging people. So if your inbox is full, make room.
Did they arrive safe and sound? I'm pleased that these were able to rehomed. The rest if the hairys I believed were claimed as well so I think everyone got a happy ending.

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope. USPS is screwing up. They still aren't here. Last time they were scanned was when they left Michigan....

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope. USPS is screwing up. They still aren't here. Last time they were scanned was when they left Michigan....

awiec

Arachnoprince
I'm not surprised, we've been getting our first big week of snow of the season.

sr20det510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Luckily they are hardy, so most likely they can survive a few days in transit.

I'm still interested in some scorpions.

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
EM038897891US

Tracking number. Go ahead and see for yourself. I'm f#$*÷@g pissed. Hate usps

Should of used FedEx but I don' have an extra 70$ to spend on shipping for animals I'm just going to turn around and ship to all you guys. But I should of done it cause now theres a big chance their all slowly dying in the post.

Last edited:

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
USPS just showed up, so I got excited. But then they just handed me boxes from Amazon. Damn!!! All she could say was maybe tomorrow. I'm done with USPS. From here on out I'm paying the extra for fedex

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
USPS just showed up, so I got excited. But then they just handed me boxes from Amazon. Damn!!! All she could say was maybe tomorrow. I'm done with USPS. From here on out I'm paying the extra for fedex
Just checked the shipping no. WOW fingers crossed for the little guys

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
This really sucks, I truly hope the little ones make it. I have the same problems with USPS here in MA.

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It happens all the time to me with USPS. I rarely get anything on time from them. Sucks FedEx and ups cost so much.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Scorps are hardy, especially the older ones. Had a box of scorps delayed recently and they took a week to arrive. All were 2-3i, but not a casualty among them. Still, hopefully they show up today or tomorrow so it'll be done and they can get set up and shipped out again.

awiec

Arachnoprince
Well crap, hopefully they at least got past the midwest before the heat pack ran out. I'd assume that they can deal with cooler temperatures due to being from the desert but certainly not freezing.