Replacement housing

IndiTheBull

Arachnopeon
I currently have a few terrestrial ts in large flat exo Terra faunariums and some in alternative brand faunariums of a similar size. My problem is I hate the exos for not having clip lids, and neither of the two brands stack with one another. I just can't seem to find faunariums with clip lids though? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I would also consider alternatives to faunariums in a similar or slightly larger size as I need them to stack more than anything.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I currently have a few terrestrial ts in large flat exo Terra faunariums and some in alternative brand faunariums of a similar size. My problem is I hate the exos for not having clip lids, and neither of the two brands stack with one another. I just can't seem to find faunariums with clip lids though? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I would also consider alternatives to faunariums in a similar or slightly larger size as I need them to stack more than anything.
Really Useful Boxes are stackable. The ExoTerra Breeder Box are better than Fauns, stackable too, but no clips, like a screen top clip. They snap on/off.

You can't expect companies to make products that stack on the competition's products.

IndiTheBull

Arachnopeon
Really Useful Boxes are stackable. The ExoTerra Breeder Box are better than Fauns, stackable too, but no clips, like a screen top clip. They snap on/off.

You can't expect companies to make products that stack on the competition's products.
I just happened to have those tubs lying around left over from snakes, hence the change. What size rubs would you recommend to replace the fauns? The breeders boxes are a bit expensive and smaller than the fauns.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I just happened to have those tubs lying around left over from snakes, hence the change. What size rubs would you recommend to replace the fauns? The breeders boxes are a bit expensive and smaller than the fauns.
I don't have their catalog in front of me, also depends on the size of the T. There's one size they make I like quite a bit because it's decent sized, but not huge. It would be a good replacement for a Lg size Exo Breeder Box. I own both so I know from experience. I forget how many liters this RUB is.....

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
There are also the big, clear display cases from Hobby Lobby. I have just started using them, snd they are great. Pretty good sizes, great visibility, although they don't have locks. You'd have an easy time though drilling holes in and getting some sort of easy locking mechanism. Main thing for me though, they are clear. Just a thought, love them a lot ;)!