Rehousing some avics

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've had three avics in vials for awhile that needed rehousing. Here are photos of the process.

Everything ready to go. Old vials on the left. Pine bark slabs, plastic plant sprigs, vertical plastic containers with ventilation holes drilled and feed hole, water dishes.

Pine bark with plant sprigs inserted in drilled holes. One needs to fiddle with the placement to get the right T-shui.

Leaves also need to be poked around once inserted into the container to get good arrangement.

Here's the new tenant. One needs to coax its fuzzy little arse into its new abode.

There. Care must be taken when closing the container.

Completed container.

All the avics on the shelf. New ones on the right.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful, padkison i love the setups I wouldnt mind some of those cubes for my A versicolor and my A. minatrix slings you get them online ?

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Where'd you get those containers?
I like it, they look awesome.

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gorgeous little avics :) The new housing is great. I might have to use a couple of your idea's for my lot :clap:

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The ones at Michael's are an inch shorter and of slightly thinner material, but should work just as well. Certainly cheaper, due to shipping, to go to Michael's if you only need a couple. Last I looked, they were about $4.50-$5 for the similar size at Michael's.