Rehousing P. metallica juvie video

disentomb

c u r s e d
Beautiful specimen and flawless rehouse! I totally love that double enclosure by the way - definitely try to record the other rehouse of the other metallica into there, it's going to look amazing! Great video!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Quick video with me rehousing one of my P. metallica juveniles. New uploads weekly.:cool:

Nice video, good luck w/the split tank hahah

Man, that Met is a pussy cat. When it's not eating let's see that again ;)

7" AF, never seen one or heard of one-- sounds like catching a fish story that keeps getting larger. This is the smallest of the genus as I'm sure you know.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Nice video, good luck w/the split tank hahah

Man, that Met is a pussy cat. When it's not eating let's see that again ;)

7" AF, never seen one or heard of one-- sounds like catching a fish story that keeps getting larger. This is the smallest of the genus as I'm sure you know.
We'll try again with the adult rehouse, and this one's sibling my 2nd juvenile. I did say 7" just off the top of my head without having read on the topic in awhile, thinking it must be around there since I know they're not the bigger 9-10" pokies. However I am reading of apparent 8" females so I'd think there's some 7" ones.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
We'll try again with the adult rehouse, and this one's sibling my 2nd juvenile. I did say 7" just off the top of my head without having read on the topic in awhile, thinking it must be around there since I know they're not the bigger 9-10" pokies. However I am reading of apparent 8" females so I'd think there's some 7" ones.
Anything is possible, 8” show me a picture with a ruler.

A woman in the UK said she had an 8” Avic, of a rare locality I owned. Never saw a pic. Don’t believe it.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
^New upload this Sunday - unboxing/rehousing 5 P. cambridgei slings.