Regalis Update.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
While shining a flashlight on the egg sac when it was against the glass I though I saw black eggs. So I made the decision to pull the sac today on day 13.
What I found was 163 perfect eggs showing development. And 1 bad egg. That's one big sac! {D

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
huge.....congrats definitely look forward to reading the breeding report...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
huge.....congrats definitely look forward to reading the breeding report...
Lol it's already there. I just have to add sac laid Dec 31st, pulled on the 12th. Eggs with legs..... 16th or so, you get the picture. But the rest of the report is there already.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
k..so when you writing a cliff-note version on how to breed any T lol.......

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congratulations on another sack, Ryan. Hopefully they will become eggs with legs soon.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice work. You are making me itch to start breeding Ts with all these fun posts and photos :D

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey can you post some pics on the way you incubate the eggs?
Hopefully i can try something like this very soon.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Run a search in 'Tarantula questions and discussions' for 'smithi breeding' and you'll find a pretty good description as well as pictures of Ryan's incubation method.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol it's already there. I just have to add sac laid Dec 31st, pulled on the 12th. Eggs with legs..... 16th or so, you get the picture. But the rest of the report is there already.
And on the 16th lol as I guessed, the first eggs are popping into eggs with legs.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is freaking cute! I have to have some of those! Since their "birthday" is the same as mine. Legs count right?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Aww, that is adorable. Do they move around at all when they're like that or do they have to wait till their next molt?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They move their legs some, but not much. They will be more mobile on the next molt which should not be to far away.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's some pretty cool stuff.

Grats again on all the success so far.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Amazing pics, as always. That's an incredible size difference they go through :)Way way cute.