[Warning] Regali$ <formerly DestinyWasBound> (later discovered to be Fancis Massella AKA Frankie Dank)

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jag I really hope you follow through with trying to get this piece of human crap prosecuted. This guy worked hard to rip people off. Piece of human crap. I hate thieves.

JAG83

Arachnopeon
I will do all that I can. Does anyone know what his real name is and not just his aliases??

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Press charges on the girl that received the package. A visit from the cops might scare her enough to divulge his information.

nhdjoseywales

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Press charges on the girl that received the package. A visit from the cops might scare her enough to divulge his information.
this is a good idea. for all we know she IS the scammer or legally would be part of the scam since she is the one who received the now fraudulently taken goods.

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will do all that I can. Does anyone know what his real name is and not just his aliases??
His real name may very well be Francis Massella. I searched him on Facebook and MySpace at one point (purely out of curiosity) and found him under that name. If that's NOT his real name, then he's gone through great pains to use that alias consistently around the internet.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree with this as well. I'd bet my paycheck she's in on it.

Animalia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a cell phone number for regalis, if i find it ill post it up. I was suppose to make a deal with him....
(i recently moved though so it wil be slim chances)

We should get a T or scorp with a parasite, and send it too him so he losses like the others have ;P

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Alright. If (and that's a big if) I get any slings out of this male and you can prove to me you've been scammed by Frankie, you may have the equivalent value in slings that is owed to you. I wasn't sure how to word that last sentence so I'll give you an example. If Frankie owes you $300 and the retail value of P. miranda slings happens to be $75 that day, you can have 4 slings. However, you must pay for shipping.

Last edited:

JAG83

Arachnopeon
I had a cell phone number for regalis, if i find it ill post it up. I was suppose to make a deal with him....
(i recently moved though so it wil be slim chances)

We should get a T or scorp with a parasite, and send it too him so he losses like the others have ;P
(don't hurt the T's to get to him)

A cell # would be great! let me kno! but I think to infest any ones collection, payed for them or not, in my eyes, thats wrong! I wasn't raised in that way but I can tell you this, "What goes around, will come around", He will get his. A good place for him to start would be confession and then a whole lot of praying.

I see a good little number of people on here, all pulling together for a good cause!! It's great seeing that and what a nice gesture to offer his half to those he screwed. That shows class

Selket

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If anyone here every did business or wrote in the Arboreal Ts warning page, did you hear back from him after he said he was going to make it right and send money or Ts to people he wronged? I am guessing no.

I PMed arboreal Ts asking about a reimbursement but never hear back.

It sucks that this guy is trying so hard to scam people. I tried to order my first Ts from him (user name Frankie Dank), and got ripped off. That was NOT a good way to start the hobby (tarantula hobby, I was in the scorpion already). But I sucked it up and found some other great and HONEST people on here that provided great service and Ts.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Never recived a dime from that punk ($150).

Some day...

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Re: Tarantulas
Wed, March 17, 2010 9:07:18 AM
"fordforjoe@yahoo.com" <fordforjoe@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: Francis Massella <destinywasbound@gmail.com>
I'm not holding my breath and why would u ship on a thursday? Don't worry, if I don't receive them u will soon have a world of problems! I can promise u that!

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

Re: Tarantulas

Wed, March 17, 2010 8:56:02 AM
Francis Massella <destinywasbound@gmail.com>
Add to Contacts
To: "fordforjoe@yahoo.com" <fordforjoe@yahoo.com>
I'm going to send your package out tomorrow.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

On Mar 17, 2010 6:41 AM, fordforjoe@yahoo.com <fordforjoe@yahoo.com> wrote:

U r testing my patience. Just wait I got something 4 u

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 06:38:18 -0400
To: fordforjoe@yahoo.com<fordforjoe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tarantulas

I'm just going to send you your Ts back... What's your address?

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi
.....................................................................................................

I sent him my address again, lets see if i get them of not.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty sure this guy still posts at tarantulas.us.com

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Frankie Dank had positive reviews to begin with . I think that he did a few honest trades/sales just to get the reviews then went on his scam rampage . He only got a few bucks from me , but it still just makes me sick . :barf:

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If anyone here every did business or wrote in the Arboreal Ts warning page, did you hear back from him after he said he was going to make it right and send money or Ts to people he wronged? I am guessing no.

I PMed arboreal Ts asking about a reimbursement but never hear back.

It sucks that this guy is trying so hard to scam people. I tried to order my first Ts from him (user name Frankie Dank), and got ripped off. That was NOT a good way to start the hobby (tarantula hobby, I was in the scorpion already). But I sucked it up and found some other great and HONEST people on here that provided great service and Ts.
i almost got burned by both. luckily both of em came through right before ripping everyone off, looks like i got lucky.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

Please take note that the IP of "Regali$" came up as a match for the new user "maxomega". I have since banned this new user.

Debby

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin note:

It has been brought to our attention (unfortunately at the expense of someone) that Frankie is at it again. :rolleyes: This time under the user name dissizitKID. If anyone has any deals pending with this user, please heed the above warnings.

This newest user name has since been banned.

Debby