[Warning] Regali$ <formerly DestinyWasBound> (later discovered to be Fancis Massella AKA Frankie Dank)

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Anyone have any trade/sell/buy experience with this individual?

Thanks.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He pm'd me awhile ago about a trade, and never replied to a single message of mine. A "no thanks" would have been nice..

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This person has an add looking for Tapauchenius, contacted me about mine for sale but then said they haven't got the funds. Why put out a WTB add when you don't have money?
Time waster.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks folks.

Sounds more like a youngster as opposed to a con artist.

We have a tentative deal going where he agreed to ship first. He did ask for a weeks delay though. We shall see.

I'll update this thread with any news.

Regali$

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi, rick. i'm sorry that i did not contact you back about the trade. and urban jungles, i apologize for inquiring about your AD without having any money immediately on hand.

as you can tell, i'm new around here. and, as of late i have been expecting a decent sized bonus(comission) check from my job. all i was trying to do was shop around and find out what i wanted to buy when my check came.

but i now realize that when dealing in trades and such, or really any aspect of life, that treating people with a sense of respect is important.

to anyone who i started a trade with, and backed out: i sincerely apologize. thanks for the attitude adjustment AB. i'm sure i'll be alot more successful in my tradings/purchasings on these boards now that i realize this.

thanks everyone for understanding.

Mike G.

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks folks.

Sounds more like a youngster as opposed to a con artist.

We have a tentative deal going where he agreed to ship first. He did ask for a weeks delay though. We shall see.

I'll update this thread with any news.
I second this exact scenario. I will be happy to comply, and provide a review assuming he ships first as he suggested.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK am I reading this right? DestinyWasBound has changed his name to Regali$.

I have received a PM from an individual who says that this Regali$ person may be or associated with a previous member known as Frankie Dank? I'm not familiar with this individual. Anyone else?

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This person has an add looking for Tapauchenius, contacted me about mine for sale but then said they haven't got the funds. Why put out a WTB add when you don't have money?
Time waster.
Have same deal, many PM's on couple deals back and forth, no action whatsoever

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

OK am I reading this right? DestinyWasBound has changed his name to Regali$.

I have received a PM from an individual who says that this Regali$ person may be or associated with a previous member known as Frankie Dank? I'm not familiar with this individual. Anyone else?
Patrick,

It was mentioned to us the other day and we ran an IP check and nothing matched. The only thing we do know is that they are from the same area. Basically, we need to know who this individual is and what proof they have. Please PM me the info you have and we will look into it.

If anyone has any info on this matter, please do NOT discuss it here, rather, just send me a PM with any and all info/proof you may have. Someone simply saying "they think" without any substantial proof does not mean anything nor does it prove anything. Nothing more than hearsay without anything concrete.

Thanks,

Debby

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Debby,

I'll send you the PM that was sent to me. Thanks for looking into this.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

UPDATE:

So far, the information that I have received is nothing more than speculation with no substantial proof at all.

If anyone has any kind of actual proof, other than just a theory, speculation or "opinion", please contact me via PM or email (Do NOT post it in here).

Just wanted to keep you all up to date on what has been brought to my attention thus far. :)

Debby

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i just completed a trade with him and everything worked out fine. i was quite skeptical at first but he came through. I say thiers no need to worry about this matter. you can read more about him once i post his review.

JAG83

Arachnopeon
I trade with "Regali$" <formerly DestinyWasBound> on february 2 2010

I now understand why Regali$ made a suggestion and thought it would be the best idea to ship ship our T's to each other on the same day.

I shipped my T's 2/2/10 cause we agreed. That morning I took the tarantulas to the post office and sent them on their way, then sending him his usps tracking number from my telephone phone. I never received my tracking number. The package was guaranteed by 3pm 2/3/10

The next day 2/3/10 I never got the package, so I sent him an email later on in the evening making sure he received his t's and also curious to see if he even sent mine. The next morning came and got no reply. So, I sent him another email on the 4th and still no response. On 2/5/10 I sent "Regali$" another email wondering why he has not sent me a reply or why I never got the T's.

That night, he sent me a reply, his exact words were: "Regali$ Quotes"

Hey joe... I apologize for the lack of communication. I do have a lot going on with work and other aspects of my life right now. I have not forgotten about you and will be shipping asap. As soon as I can make a free minute to get to the post office that is.

Thanks for understanding.

"Regali$ unquote"

In my reply, I gave him my phone number and also to just let me know when he will be shipping mine. I got no reply, I waited for the following week for him to send them, Tue nothing, Wed nothing, Thu nothing, Friday still nothing. So on 2/12/10 I sent him an email asking him if he would please make sure to ship them on the first half for the week that way the T's are not stuck in transit all weekend. I got no response from him all weekend. Tuesday the 16th came and nothing nor a response from him. Wednesday the 17th nothing. 2/17/10 I emailed Regali$ again.

No response from email or phone, I contact the host. They asked me to try contact the members that have done trades/transactions with Regali$ and see if they can give you any additional contact information.

Unfortunately they knew as much as me. so I sent Reglali$ a few more emails on the 19th,24th and 26th. I have continued to view his profile checking his activity and the last response I got from him was on the 5th and that was also the last time he has sighed in on his profile.

Today is 3/5/10 still no tarantulas, no phone call or email.

Thank you for reading,
JAG83

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Regali$

does anyone know how to reach or get a hold of Regali$?

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Regali$

I just did a yellowpages search for the address Regali$ gave me, that I had shipped to and to my surprise a name and a phone number to that address popped up. I called the number and spoke to the woman Joanna Giannotti and knew about Mike Gordon(Regali$) having the tarantulas sent to her home (he does not live their) she agreed he could use her house address but she would not give me his phone number nor anything regarding to contacting him. If any one can help me out more on this matter please pm me or send me an email.

Thanks.

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Warning you: Regali$

after making that phone call to Joanna yesterday, I got a email from (Francis Massella, AKA Mike Gordon, AKA Regail$) this is what the email read:

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:52:19 -0500
To: fordforjoe@yahoo.com<fordforjoe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tarantulas

I'm very sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you. I had to go out of town for a while on some personal matters and the person I left in charge of all my pets was incompetent to say the least. Many of my specimens were lost is the bottom line... What were the tarantulas that I was supposed to send? I will send what I have, and let you choose from my remaining Ts to make up for the difference.

Once again,
I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to get to you.

My replay back to him was of the T's he was suppose to send me.

he told me

The only one on that list that survived was the irminia female. I will put you together a list of Ts to choose from by morning.

after taking to a individual that has been in the hobby for many years, advised me to just have him send you the money and be done with it, cause it will be dragged on and on and on just like it had been. Give him one week to put the money in your paypal account and if he don't then file the charges for fraud.

This is where I am at. I hope when people read this you will think twice about scamming folks. It is bound to catch up with you sooner or later!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

The user: Regali$ is now banned from posting in the classifieds.

Debby

JAG83

Arachnopeon
I was under the impression that this guy was banned from this sight for some time now.

I am gathering all of the elements I need now in order to press charges on this guy for fraud. He has done this one to many times now. Apparently he has gotten away with it a few times now. Other people have suffered large and small losses. Regardless, the cost of the loss, guy's like this, need jail time to learn that what he is and has been doing is wrong.

I will step up and play ball with this guy, thats exactly what he has been asking for. If thats what he wants I will give him a big league chew thats bound for his Destiny!

Francis Massella, Mike Gordon, Regali$ or DestinyWasBound whom ever you want to be you are pushing the wrong buttons. I got your number budd.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
I was under the impression that this guy was banned from this sight for some time now.

<snip>
Seeing as we had no proof that he was the same user that he turned out to be, there was no reason to ban this specific user name. Once we had proof that he was the same user as a previous scammer, we banned him as mentioned above.

Debby

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bummer. I sent him a P. regalis MM for a loan. :(

Oh well. Everyone know that there's a special place in Hell for those that don't hold up their end of the bargain in a breeding loan. ;P