Refurbish/rejuvenate AMAC boxes?

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I live in Sweden and AMAC boxes just aren't sold here on a regular basis. I've on the other hand managed to get hold of three midsized ones from my local hobby store that used to contain their supply of dice. They're unfortunately probably ten to fifteen years old by now (at least) and aren't as clear as they would have been as new. Is there a way to get them clearer? I paid just a bit more than three dollars for the lot so I reckon it was a bargain any way I look at it.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll have to think about those tips since I'm not sure they'll make the plastics clearer and those chemicls aren't anything I want as an eventual contaminant even if a serious wash should sort them out.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I’d say soak in warm dish soap for a good while, scrub with a microfiber towel, rinse and dry.

They’re a great cheap option, but any amount of dirt and any type of scrub pad will scratch them so be careful.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dish soap and microfiber towel I've got so I'll start with that:) I'll have to see if I can't find the acrylic polish somewhere, that ought to be something good to have lying around.