Redecorating time!~ Planted cages and first pokie rehouse :)

violetsun5

Arachnopeon
I'd been having a bad day so I bought myself a bunch of houseplants and redid my A Seemani and P Regalis tanks. I think they came out rather nice!

This is the pokie cage. There is a bromeliad and a pathos in there, both condition-tolerant plants that enjoy indirect lighting like the growth light that is pointed at some other potted plants on the same shelf as the enclosures.

This one contains some kind of succulent and two cacti that I don't know the species of, but my mother is a plant wizard and rigged up some LEDs to keep them happy without drying the tank out too much or making it too hot.

Before anyone mentions the cacti being unsafe...both are fairly soft-spined and this spider currently has decided she is fossorial so I'm not concerned. When and if it becomes a problem (or the cacti start not doing well) I will remove them.

This was also my first time rehousing the pokie...I just chased her into a deli cup in my bathtub then actually removed the cup as opposed to just covering her like I usually do. It was fine, she was actually cool with it.