Recommend a large display case as enclosure (Phormictopus size)?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I'll be stopping by Hobby Lobby and picking up some display cases they have, but in the end, the largest one they have is 10" x 10" x 10" or 15 1/2" x 7" x 6" (for a longer type of enclosure). Does anyone know of a 'display' type of case that is fairly cheap (the ones mentioned run from 10-16$)?

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Does it have to be a display case or something you can see easily into? If it's the latter you can find XL Kritter Keepers for around $25 including shipping which I think is a deal, but might be a little out of the range you're looking for.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Does it have to be a display case or something you can see easily into? If it's the latter you can find XL Kritter Keepers for around $25 including shipping which I think is a deal, but might be a little out of the range you're looking for.
Display case, I have tubs that fit the bill perfectly for adults, but I was thinking about keeping one of my adults on display when the time comes.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Ah, well, sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'll take a look around though in the meantime.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you find one let me know. The only items I know of are Exo Terras and Acrylics, course glass tanks too.