recieved my female g.pulchra today!!!

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys im so happy!!!! right when i woke up today at 9:30am i got a knock on the door and it was a package for me! the g.pulchra!! got it from Dave Grimm1,he is the FREAKING man!!! :D amazing packing,was in a box in a little box in tubberware in paper towels,with a heatpack and tons of newspaper and paper,and im sure thats a good sign,when i unpacked her she was running out!! im so happy,i was dreaming all day about her!! and i decided to name her "Charlotte" from charlottes web,since that was the first book and movie i read and saw and made me think highly of spiders :D anyways DAVE GRIMM from AB's is highly recommended!!! very nice person,responds back to emails quickly,good guy,good packing,HIGHLY RECOMMENED!:clap:

Last edited:

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very nice

First just to clear it up it's Dave Grimm with 2 M's. I told you Dave was the man!!!! I'm glad you got the T you wanted and glad Dave could get it for you. I know this is not a review forum but he really is one of the top guys in this business. Now get that sucker on 8 inches of substrate, find a male, and make some babies!!!!!!
James

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First just to clear it up it's Dave Grimm with 2 M's. I told you Dave was the man!!!! I'm glad you got the T you wanted and glad Dave could get it for you. I know this is not a review forum but he really is one of the top guys in this business. Now get that sucker on 8 inches of substrate, find a male, and make some babies!!!!!!
James
thanks i edited it to two MMs and shes on 6" and fine with that!!{D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats, Pat!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy her and that she someday breeds for you and you have tons and tons of little babies!!!!
So post some pictures of her already!!!!!!!!!

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats!!! Another G. pulchra female, you guys are all making me jealous now :D

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Charlotte's Pic

just have this one pic right now of her,have alot more but dont know how to resize them:8o a friend did this one for me,here's "Charlotte" is,she kicked some hairs of during the shipping and she LOVES to sit on her log all day ahhaa:D