Real klaasy

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Very cute & fluffy short legs, I luv 'em! I see these guys command a higher price than, say, emilia's and smithi's. Rare in pet trade I guess?

spidergoddess

spidergoddess
Old Timer
Gorgeous creatures, both. I've got one, around 3 - 3 1/2", and it's really nervous and jumpy, and will flick hairs like crazy. Is this standard klaasi behavior, or is mine a psycho?

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
**drools** :} I have a 1.75" now its starting to slowly get its adult colors now.

Slings are rare to find sometimes. There are a couple of dealers I know who sell them but unsure if they have them on there list still cause they may have sold out. When this spieces comes into the hobby they are bought up quickly :)

Pixie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Drools, drools, drools...

Awesome Ts and pics!

This is the T species I long for the most and one day I will get one myself. Until then, I'll have to make do and look at your awesome pics.

Pixie

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are gorgeous!!! I don't recall seeing them before. I want to find some slings of this species!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ah, the taran-tango!

Best of luck on the tryst!! What a beautiful couple ... and they say ballroom dancing is a thing of the past! {D

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Philth.....your first four pics are fabulous....she's a great looking girl. I just ordered an adult female G pulchra....I'm wondering if I made the right choice now!