RCF Rosehair molted (stunning RED)......

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My girlie molted and wow did she go RED.

And also, a couple of pumpkins I did up for halloween this year.

Red Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She is gorgeous! Any specs on her? (age, size) Good job on the pumpkins.

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy WOW!!! I would love a t with that much color. I freakin' love it!!! btw nice punkins too{D

Quickone4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As others have said, Wow, very nice looking Rosie you have there. Ours isn't an RCF but also just recently molted and the colors are so beautiful!

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow! i cant wait til my RCF molts, i just love the knee stripes, so much better than the regular rosey

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow! i cant wait til my RCF molts, i just love the knee stripes, so much better than the regular rosey
The knee stripes are a rosey pink.. so she lives up to both names. RED color form ROSEhair. {D

She is gorgeous! Any specs on her? (age, size) Good job on the pumpkins.

I got her about a year ago as a female. The molt last week did confirm her gender. She is about 4 inches, but it's more of a scrawny/leggy teenager looking size rather than a well filled out mature size. She was a nice copper orange color that I am familiar with seeing in "RCF", so that bright red after the molt shocked me a little.

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful Rosie! I can't wait for my girl to molt, she's also a coppery looking RCF, I'm wondering what she's going to look like now! :D Congrats on the great molt!

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you guys should really go to reptile shows.... RCF roseas are usually there in an abundance, at pretty cheap prices too (10-15$). well, at least that's the case here at the NC shows ;)

-dan-