RazorRipley(Chris Emerson )

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
Do not do business with this individual,he doesnt know what hes doing and he is dishonest.Numerous attempts were made to contact this person over a week long period,after discovering he had sent a male rather than the female tarantula i purchased.He has offered no response not even a apology,nor any explanation why he kept part of a refund on the second tarantula that arrived dead.

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
Group action

If everyone he ripped off selling you females for males would please pm me or email me at drzuum@yahoo.com and send me copies of your email,or pm conversation where he sold you the tarantula stating it was a female and the price,or if you have the paypal reciept where it says what the payment was for,i believe we can get Mr.Emerson taken care of.This includes anyone here he has jacked just send the details,emails,pm's reciepts etc.I'll be waiting 2 weeks for responses just in case we have some more females come up being males before i proceed.Also retain any molts in a plastic baggie.

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
*UPDATE*
To everyone who was ripped off by chris (rip off) emerson you will need to file individual reports with the usps,paypal if you used paypal,and with this organization http://www.fraud.org/ .Its up to you if you want to pursue this,i am and will continue the process to cause him any hardship or discomfort i can,after being told to F off by him,he took a online tough guy attitude,easy to be bad when you're not face to face.

It's interesting to note he just got a positive review :rolleyes: ;) . If you cant sex a tarantula by its moult or pack one without crushing it to death you cant know too much,funny timing huh? He had his account here deactivated the same day that another member and myself questioned him on if he was going to make good on his females that turned out to be males.This guy is a shyster,he might deal straight with you if he has in stock what he says,but if he doesnt have it and needs a fast buck to pay his rent he wont hesitate to rip you off.Dont let him lay low then start up again.Heres the address i have for him.

Chris Emerson
138A N 4th St.
Hamburg PA, 19526

Email ( arachnoprince@yahoo.com)

Alternate email (harnessandchassis@yahoo.com) he used the name raleigh fingers with this one guess he was trying to be funny.

Last edited:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
DR zuum said:
Alternate email (harnessandchassis@yahoo.com) he used the name raleigh fingers with this one guess he was trying to be funny.
Thank you for posting this. We were wondering who posted a review of him recently and when you mentioned the alternate email, we checked it against the most recent review and it matched. That acct has now been merged into his and the review deleted.

We offer a heartfelt apology to anyone on our boards who was taken advantage of by this member.

The Arachnoboards Team

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ATTENTION: GreyStreet

This is in reference to GreyStreet's classified listings. No posts on the forum prior to the offering of many, many, T's. Not that it would be totally unheard of, but typically someone with a large collection of T's as you appear to have, would surely have spent some time on one of the forums.
Just interested in hearing a little background or perhaps another username that you have posted under.

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Greystreet = Razorripley

Just an announcement that it has come to our attention that Greystreet is actually Razorripley under a different account name. We have since merged the Greystreet acct into the Razorripley one.