Rate my setup.

CamoRhino

Arachnopeon
This is made from an 18 gallon aquarium for three h. Spinifer . From bottom up i started with clay balls and sphagnum above it as a false bottom. Standard abg mix.

The moss is button moss that i propogated from a sample that i took at work.

Plants are
Creeping jade
Coffee plant
And for the life of me i cant remember the rest

I would love your guys input and feel free to ask anything

Attachments

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Not bad, IMO I'd at some more hardscape elements like branches, chunks of wood etc and some leaf litter. Plants should look real good when they grow in too.

Thanks,
--Matt

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Go bigger. As is, there aren't really any hiding spots for anything to feel secure. Look at some cork bark flats or rounds and maybe some grapevine or manzanita wood.

Thanks,
--Matt

CamoRhino

Arachnopeon
beneath the stone hardscapes and beneath the background on the right is a spot they are digging out are burrows. each burrow has enough room for all of them. i also don't have access to cork bark at a reasonable price in my area. Nashville.

Also i have a 55g in the works

As the others said, filling out the fore/midground with some more hardscape and perhaps some broken-up bark pieces should make the enclosure cozier for the critters and will increase the aesthetic appeal. But other than that I looks like a great job :)

CamoRhino

Arachnopeon
I finished building the background of my 55 gallon and i am ready to mix substrate. I have organic potting soil, sand, coconut coir, and sphagnum moss.
Anyone have a good recipe with those ingredients that will work for live plants while still allowing them to burrow easily? I will post photos soon.