1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rare, Hard to get species?!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by penngomifan, Apr 4, 2017.

1. ThisMeansWAR

ThisMeansWAR Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Interesting! They are available here in EU for around 130 USD.

2. Chevron34

Chevron34 Arachnopeon

If you are still looking for Aphonopelma spices Tarantula Canada has some species now. I don't know about the shipping though.

3. FrDoc

FrDoc Arachnosquire Active Member

Evangelium Secundum Marcum 15:21, et Epistola B. Pauli Apostoli ad Romanus 16:13

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coiled Colt

Coiled Colt Arachnopeon

Know this is from May 2017, but The Spider Shop has:
    Brazilian Jewels (Typhochlaena seladonia)

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. lateapexpredator

lateapexpredator So angry Arachnosupporter

Ive been searching for an Aviculara hirschii since I found out they existed and haven't been able to find anything recent on them :(

6. Dennis Nedry

Dennis Nedry Arachnobaron Active Member

Phlogius sp "black" is really hard to find here, rattlesnake tarantulas go for a huge amount of money when they pop up once in a blue moon, I've only ever seen or heard of one individual red colour form coremiocnemis tropix from a guy on Facebook and its an absolute stunner and there's supposedly "diving tarantulas" in Queensland. There's also apparently Australian arboreal tarantulas which are yet to even be properly recognised as something that exists let alone entering the hobby.

There's some super rare, undiscovered and interesting Aussie Ts that I'd love to see enter the hobby

7. Mojo288

Mojo288 Arachnosquire

Speaking of the moderatum, is a 4" female worth 150? (hopefully this is on topic enough to not count as a tangent >.<)

8. nicodimus22

nicodimus22 Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

I'm not an expert on value, but I know a place that has tiny A. moderatum slings for $65. So, it's not a cheap sling. Adults are probably not cheap either.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tarantula Canada has 2" unsexed juveniles for over $300 Canadian, so that sounds pretty good.

Attached Files:

10. GaMeR

GaMeR Arachnopeon

Serbia
    What's other name for Chilobrachys sp blue?
    If you've meant on C.dyscolus I have almost adult female, it is the one on my profile pic currently, but I dont remember it being too expensive?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  11. basin79

basin79 Arachnoking Active Member

Not the same tarantula.

12. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnoreaper Arachnosupporter

Electric Blue Earth Tiger or something like that, it's not the same as dyscolus blue.

They were around £100 for a sling but they've dropped in price considerably since that post, slings are about £30 a pop now.

13. Wolfspidurguy

Wolfspidurguy Arachnobaron Active Member

like i said in another thread the rarest T is the brachypelma albopilosum and i happen to be one of the only people on earth who owns one