Quick question!

SirClassy

Arachnopeon
GBB sling molted on Friday morning, it’s maybe around an inch from tip of back leg to front leg. Would it be okay to feed it tonight? That would be around 4 ish days and I heard the smaller the T the faster it can eat after molt.

Attachments

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It is true that smaller Ts harden faster than larger Ts. I still give them a few days, and when in doubt I check the fangs. I was surprised the other day by a Pokie who is about 1.25"... their fangs were still not fully black after 8 days!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It is true that smaller Ts harden faster than larger Ts. I still give them a few days, and when in doubt I check the fangs. I was surprised the other day by a Pokie who is about 1.25"... their fangs were still not fully black after 8 days!
Slings generally harden quicker than juvies or adults, I find that slings under 1" are usually good to go within 3 days (although my E. cyanognathus did eat within 24hrs of moulting once, I left a pre-killed mealworm in there and came back the next day to find him sat next to a moult just casually getting his chomp on).

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
GBB sling molted on Friday morning, it’s maybe around an inch from tip of back leg to front leg. Would it be okay to feed it tonight? That would be around 4 ish days and I heard the smaller the T the faster it can eat after molt.
NO