Question about gravid brak scorpion

Tarikm

Arachnopeon
I bought 4 arizona bark scorps that are communal. I was hoping for breeding to occur but after 3days of research and comparing i can comfirm 1 of the scorps i bought came gravid. I didnt see the difference idividually when i first got them but in the little underground cave i saw it next to another. I saw it was fatter and rounder but i fed it 3 days prior but getting a light when she was close to the glass i see what looks like little beads and thats where i started research. She spends most time in the underground cave i can see in because it has a heat mat. I tunred it on originally to evaporate extra moirsture from clay but it hasn't 100% but its condensation at the second level so i take it its humid down there as well. Shes stays on the third level. How do i prepare for babies. How long is the period for her to be gravid, how do i get babies out with 3 caves 1 with 2 floors i cant acess unless i tear it completely up and mess up the other caves. Do they need to be kept seperate or can they be together in their own tank until proper size. How many can i expect. I counted 9 beads on her right side. I tried to get pics but the glass reflects to hard and like i said i can't access the bottom 3rd floor. Does she need to be seperated or is she ok with the hunidity since she satys there and i guess a bit of warth but probably just a 3 degree difference. Thanks in advance