1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about a LPS name for a T

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by NGLepine, Aug 15, 2013.

1. NGLepine

NGLepine Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Vietnamese Blue Tarantula?

He/she is 3/4" and a pet hole.... Pic is not possible... It's a house hermit!!

Any guesses?

2. Poec54

Poec54 Arachnoemperor Active Member

USA
    Chilobrachys, unnamed species.

3. NGLepine

NGLepine Arachnosquire

So far I've found chilobrachys dyscolus and Hapalopelma Lividum

4. DannyH

DannyH Arachnobaron

My guess would be Haplopelma lividum. Its blue and found in southeast asia. They are also pet holes.

But if the LPS doesn't care for its tarantulas properly, I wouldn't advise buying it. All that would do is encourage the LPS to buy more tarantulas and care for them poorly.

5. NGLepine

NGLepine Arachnosquire

It's a actually 1 of 2 stores in Edmonton that that I am willing to shop at. The breeders never give taxonomical names because every day Joe doesn't use them. However, it is the cleanest, and most well kept shop I've ever seen! I've shopped there for years!!!

The owner and I have sibling LP/LD hybrid slings!!

---------- Post added 08-15-2013 at 09:23 PM ----------

I'm hoping for H.lividium, but I'm happy either way!!! Another T is a welcome addition to the family!

6. spiderengineer

spiderengineer Arachnoprince

with out a pic it will not even be remotely possible to ID a common name and the bit of information you gave us. their are a few blue T that are from south east Asia and can be consider pet hole. so you should really try and find a way to post a pic.

7. NGLepine

NGLepine Arachnosquire

I know, I know. It was hiding. It was out last night, ill try for a pic later. Tho it's appearance is very similar to my chilobrachys