Pyxie frog pictures

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
By the way, I'm liking the tupperware idea. I am currently using a 12" bucket that I trimmed down to 3.5 inches. I think I'm going to look for a 12" square plastic container that will fit more flushly in Goomba's 20l.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have used tupperware and cut off the bottom of cat litter pails and such.. and I dont know about the teeth on females but its interesting you mentioned that because I have been wondering the same thing. I havent seen them pronounced in a pic of anything but males..

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have used tupperware and cut off the bottom of cat litter pails and such.. and I dont know about the teeth on females but its interesting you mentioned that because I have been wondering the same thing. I havent seen them pronounced in a pic of anything but males..

Ok. I was just currious because mine has very pronounced "teeth" and is starting to develop of orange underneath its front legs :D

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok. I was just currious because mine has very pronounced "teeth" and is starting to develop of orange underneath its front legs :D
Both sexes have odontoid projections. As for size and pronounciation, I don't know.

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I'll be! That's what I call a forum! Spread the word kids, these fat buggers deserve some special recognition, not some pussy conglomorated forums with the likes of feeder frogs and pansys at best.

CopperInMyVeins

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Joined the forum, we need more people on there. Here's some more pics of my frog which I put up on there as well.