purple ivory millipedes???

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
I have some PURPLE form ivories coming in soon and they will be my very first pedes, I can't wait!!

I'll be sure to post some pics once they arrive

Wesley Smith

Arachnoknight
Assuming you’re getting these from peter at bugs in Cyberspace, I do think you’ll be quite pleased! Ivories are always cool but working with/buying from Peter is also a delight.

Wesley Smith

Arachnoknight
Another wise man once said "the expectation of getting something is more fun then when you actually get it".

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Honestly, that’s probably why there are so many “animal hoarders” in the community. I use quotation marks because I feel like a lot of people who are labeled hoarders just have a lot but as long as you can care for them with ease, I don’t consider it hoarding.

davehuth

Arachnoknight
I love the color cast some Ivories develop! I've been pleasantly surprised by a pale blue and a nice rusty-orange. Please post pictures of your Purples! :)

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
I’m looking forward to seeing them. I wanted to get some chicobolus but they don’t seem to sell that many breeding pairs or adults these days.

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
Wow beautiful! I love how the subtle shades alternate with the light and dark areas.
How many did you get?

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
Wow beautiful! I love how the subtle shades alternate with the light and dark areas.
How many did you get?
i only got two and a friend got three, i’m almost certain i have a male and female so hopefully we see some pedelings in the future!

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Did you get them from peter? If yes, how so? I only saw pedelings for sale on his website.

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
Did you get them from peter? If yes, how so? I only saw pedelings for sale on his website.
peter posted them on his instagram and i bought them through there, my friend had said it looked like a pair but i don’t much much about sexing them so i’m not sure.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Mles will generally have a more noticeable “saddle” or enlarged segment towards their head.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Peter is the best! such a friendly and helpful guy
Very true! I have obtained quite a few of my inverts from Peter, including my first ivory millipedes. He’s knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, generous...and he’s got a great selection of pet bugs!