Purchase mantis to ship to Singapore.

SicSemperTyrannis

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone, is there a seller out there in SG or other countries who is willing to sell me a mantis ? My budget is 30 SGD and the mantis can be any breed and gender. A L6-L8 mantis is what I'm looking for.

Regards-Bryan.

Minty

@londontarantulas
You can’t ship animals into Singapore without a permit, so your chances are extremely slim to none.

Minty

@londontarantulas
Further to that, mantids aren’t on the list of approved animals as pets, in Singapore.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Your best bet if you really want a mantis is to poke around in gardens or natural wooded/meadow type areas and try to find a native mantis.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hello everyone, is there a seller out there in SG or other countries who is willing to sell me a mantis ? My budget is 30 SGD and the mantis can be any breed and gender. A L6-L8 mantis is what I'm looking for.

Regards-Bryan.
Shipping? Hell, Singapore (where you are, according to your profile) is so little that you will have better chances just asking and pick up that :troll:

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Your best bet if you really want a mantis is to poke around in gardens or natural wooded/meadow type areas and try to find a native mantis.
Not in Sing you don't. Collecting any animal there stands a real good chance 43 branches of the Gov will be crawling up your back side. :anxious:

As for importing or exporting critters, https://www.mewr.gov.sg/about-us/our-people/divisions-in-mewr and I wish you the best of luck. Plan on spending a few months wading through burrocratic red tape before you get stonewalled.

(I did an importing operation there back in 1991. Still have chronic headaches.)

Last edited: