Pulling the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens eggsac!!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful Rob, congratulations!!!!!!!! They are adorable!!!! So how many do I get as a consultant fee? ;) lol

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rob,
what did you put in the sac to give it back to her. I definately want to do that with my girl. I would feel terrible if I have to see my "Destiny" looking for it. Heartbreaking!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That is wonderful Rob, congratulations!!!!!!!! They are adorable!!!! So how many do I get as a consultant fee? ;) lol
As a consultant fee, you get to come over here and feed them all!! LOL {D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rob,
what did you put in the sac to give it back to her. I definately want to do that with my girl. I would feel terrible if I have to see my "Destiny" looking for it. Heartbreaking!
Nothing, I just rolled it back up a little bit and gave it back...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What have we figured out that's different from other species exactly?
Not from different species, but for breeding this species - they've been a little tricky to breed easily and it seems that the sharing of information is helping making more slings available in the hobby.

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! I really hope that these do become much more available in the hobby due to more info about their breeding because they're so beautiful that even t haters that I know have admitted that they are gorgeous and that's a plus for the hobby... plus I want some!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats! I really hope that these do become much more available in the hobby due to more info about their breeding because they're so beautiful that even t haters that I know have admitted that they are gorgeous and that's a plus for the hobby... plus I want some!
I totally agree, awesome T's!!!

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Poor girl, loosing the goods like that.

But hey, congrats. Great sack, great species. Good job man.

Mistegirl

Arachnopeon
Thank you!! Should be pulling the next one in a few weeks...Singapore Blue - and she won't be thrilled!! LOL
Ohhh is that your big cranky one from the show a while back? I have to keep an eye out for that one!

Congrats on the babies! I've been really wanting one of these, I probably won't be able to resist once you list them.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ohhh is that your big cranky one from the show a while back? I have to keep an eye out for that one!

Congrats on the babies! I've been really wanting one of these, I probably won't be able to resist once you list them.
Yep LOL- that is the big crank one....she will not be very pleased!!