Pulchra feeding vid :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Finally got this feeding on film, hope you enjoy!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2oC_v-hEUL8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2oC_v-hEUL8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

let me know what you think :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
not to be gross or anything but..... watch after the 1st bite you can see the worm squirt lol! it actually shot all the way to the other side of the cage and onto the wall..:eek: it was quite messy but she finished it all.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
not to be gross or anything but..... watch after the 1st bite you can see the worm squirt lol! it actually shot all the way to the other side of the cage and onto the wall..:eek: it was quite messy but she finished it all.
It was like Mortal Kombat, tarantula style! {D

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hahah i noticed that too!

lkblair

Arachnopeon
She's beautiful. Those things do make an awful mess, don't they! But knowing how much she enjoyed it makes the clean-up worth it.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
aw shucks :D thanks everyone. this was my very 1st T i ever got. just under a half inch and look at her now! that worm is 3 inches front to back so its good scale of the length of just her body. She isnt even near full grown either, ive seen some pulchra that are so amazingly bulky! I love how jet black they are. She shines white under the right lights. Keep up the comments!

AllieCat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Disgustingly awesome!! :D G. pulchra was my first T too! Can't wait until mines as big as yours!! They have to be the slowest growing T's EVER!!!!!! But so cute!

jcornish86

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Enjoyed the vid! i love how she follows it for a while, before poping it like a waterballoon filled with whip cream

nexen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great video. I've never seen a T be so careful about sinking their teeth into a prey item. You can really see the wheels turning in her head.

Beautiful T too. I hope I can eventually get one of these.

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah a really nice specimen, did you buy her that large or grown her up from smaller?

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah it was weird watching her trying to figure it out, and no i bought her at about 1/2 inch! and its taken her almost 5 years to get this big and she still has another 2 inches or so to go before shes fully grown.