Pseudhapalopus sp. "blue"

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hello i have a female one of these, and am getting out of tarantulas but i have never seen one for sale, a female that is so i have no reference as what to price it at., If some one can give me some insight as to what a resonable price for a 1.5-2 inch female would be i would be greatly apreciated! Thanks a bunch! I have had her for about three to four years and i got her at 1/8 inch! These grow slow!

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i believe there was one for sale in the AB classidied within the last couple weeks, ill try to dig it up

sorry to kind of derail...but how big do these get? ive only seen like one pic of them :p

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Who ever raised them to 2 inches and sold 4 of them (including 2 sexed females) all for $200 bucks shipped grossly ripped himself off IMO.
Later, Tom
1 was sold to me as a possible female the other three were sold to me as unsexed and when i got them I was easily able to ventral sex them and confirm it later via molts.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.437654,-119.281388

DaveEmory

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
blue no more?

Rather shocking transformation with my Pseudhapalopus sp. "blue" yesterday. It molted and RADICALLY changed color... and lost its blue rump! Unsure of sex yet as the exuvia is tattered, but this picture says a thousand words, considering what it looked like from early 2010, when its blue rump appeared, to the present. Its whole body has turned black, including abdomen, from the overall blue-gray it always had.

Has more information surfaced about this species? I am very curious to see images of other members' specimens.

Pseudhapalopusnotblue.jpg

Here's how it looked almost two years ago:

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Its prob a mature male. Take a pic of the palps
Later, Tom

Sent from my Droid

DaveEmory

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yep.. fat palps. No hooks visible, but I am not picking it up until it hardens more. I had a feeling this was what happened; my male A. diversipes just matured as well, and lost all color. Leggy brown fellow now.

I am officially now looking for someone with a mature female who is experienced and ready to try a breeding. Contact me if so. (A. diversipes, also.)

DaveEmory

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This guy has just started making sperm webs, and I sure would like to see him go to someone who can do a breeding. Please contact me if you have a suitable female!