Psednocnemis Brachyramosa Care And Temperment ?

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I’m thinking of getting a Psednocnemis Brachyramosa , but can’t find much about them . Anyone own one ? What are they like ?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a Psednocnemis jeremyhuffi, I imagine they are similar.
She is a small pet hole. Extremely fast. Fastest tarantula I have seen. Very good hunter. I don’t see mine very often but feeding time is fun. I keep her substrate pretty moist, like any other Asian burrowing species.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I have a Psednocnemis jeremyhuffi, I imagine they are similar.
She is a small pet hole. Extremely fast. Fastest tarantula I have seen. Very good hunter. I don’t see mine very often but feeding time is fun. I keep her substrate pretty moist, like any other Asian burrowing species.
Thanks as I thought, pretty fast moving them , not very big them ?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I’ve had mine for 1 year 4 months, and she’s probably 2.5” legspan.Not sure how big she’ll eventually get. And yes, be careful unpacking. Lightning fast.
C43A06C7-4086-493A-9876-B6B6FBF88CE9.jpeg
FB283E86-E1BF-445D-B12A-B803AC8C73A7.jpeg

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes, once they have a burrow, then they’re very easy. They just run to the burrow if spooked.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Yes, once they have a burrow, then they’re very easy. They just run to the burrow if spooked.
That I don’t mind them , may still go with it them . I really like the smaller Ts , and have most of the family such as the C . Elegans etc .
what length set up do they need ?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Right now mine is in a 1 liter tall food container. Maybe 3” of substrate.