Genus Psalmopoeus

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
Raqua said:
Is there a mothers picture somewhere ?
my thoughts exactly!! i've only seen a couple pics of psalmos not in the pet trade. but they all look great.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alot of Colour on your Cambridgei and i must say i like your reduncus very much

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi very nice species. An photos. I have this spp too. But some of mine are small. Have got anybody some informatoin about species P. maya. Photo or anithing.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awesome pulcher becca.i just got one last week.cant wait till it starts showing more adult color

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Philth said:
To bad I didn't breed this one.:rolleyes:
That is to bad, would have been nice to have some US bred reduncus around :( I just got a male from SSW a few weeks back and have had one very good pairing with them so far, that was the first one about a week after I got the male I have tried them a few times since but neither one shows any interest now :confused: so hopefully he did enough the first time around I will be seeing one of those with my female... Greg

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. reduncas

Subadult Psalmopoeus reduncus

Eric

Last edited:

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
xgrafcorex said:
very nice picture. :D i've never seen one like that before.
she was bend over by a male at that time, so pretty excited i suppose :) i hope for even more babies than first time (98)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
congrats on your success z-lost!have u noticed any of your psamls double clutching?

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
syndicate said:
congrats on your success z-lost!have u noticed any of your psamls double clutching?
thx
u mean two sacks from one mating? not yet. it took her 210days to produce sack, so after i have removed it, i've given her a time to molt and recently introduced new boyfriend to her. hopefully she'll be faster this time :)

Brevis

Arachnopeon
Hi all!
Mine irminia female (9th molt):)
irminka s ©.JPG

Another picture :)
irminka s ©3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
she sure is beautiful :D my girl has a molt or two till being mature i think. can't wait!

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
nice brian! good luck with the sack. :D pulchers are definetly one of the best looking ts around. in my opinion at least.