Psalmopoeus reduncus mating ;)

louise f

Arachnoangel
IMG_1862.JPG

So here tonight, the Psalmopoeus reduncus were mating biiig time, the male just went on to get his job done. And he did really well, he got several goood insections. :kiss:

Sorry bought the music though, but it took a long time with the mating, so i had to cut in it.
Or else i would have made you all fall asleep.:D

But hope you enjoy the vid. ;)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Sorry for the bad pic, but was not easy to take pic while holding her enclosure at the same time :D

8Legs8Eyes

Arachnosquire
I love psalmos! I have 4 of these and I can't wait until they get bigger! All molted recently, pushing 1.5 inches now.

Thank you for being such a dedicated hobbyist, @louise f ! Love your videos always. Looking forward to more eggsac pictures!

louise f

Arachnoangel
I love psalmos! I have 4 of these and I can't wait until they get bigger! All molted recently, pushing 1.5 inches now.

Thank you for being such a dedicated hobbyist, @louise f ! Love your videos always. Looking forward to more eggsac pictures!
Nice to have another Psalmo lover here, always appreciated <3 :) Oh wow thanks, that means a lot :embarrassed: Dont worry about it, more will come :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
What's with these psalmos dropping sacs within a couple months of pairing?! I sure hope mine go that quickly... somehow, I doubt it :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
What's with these psalmos dropping sacs within a couple months of pairing?! I sure hope mine go that quickly... somehow, I doubt it :D
Yeah the Psalmos are quick at throwing sacs :) I hope it goes very well with yours too, why would`nt it.;) Hehe yeah maybe not that quick as Psalmo :D

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yeah the Psalmos are quick at throwing sacs :) I hope it goes very well with yours too, why would`nt it.;) Hehe yeah maybe not that quick as Psalmo :D
I'll just have to settle for your adorable EWL pictures! Be sure to keep us updated :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
The female left the sac, and i was not too sure when she made it she had been away in her cork tube a couple of weeks before i saw the sac. IMG_2303.JPG so i decided to take it.
The eggs looks fine. I`m crossing fingers for some nice babies

IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Can you please stop making me want a Psalmo? I'd really appreciate it. kthxbye

(Congrats btw!)

Alana

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't have any Psalmos if @louise f didn't keep posting pictures of them! Really loving them though, can't wait for mine to grow a bit.