Species Psalmopoeus irminia

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
One thing I have learned from another South African keeper, is to rehouse these speed demons on grass, he states that the grass is almost like "Kryptonite " to the T, I havent tried it myself, but maybe give it a shot.
Really???? That's REALLY surprising to me. I'd think for sure a natural substrate like grass would be zippy for them to move on. Crap, I forget who here, but someone had a GBB if I remember, and I asked them what they kept it on for pics, and they told me some artificial surface, maybe carpet. I really don't know, and the Ts were MUCH slower, damn I hate when I forget stuff. I'll have to search.

This is interesting!

NGLepine

Arachnosquire
Hahahaha I'm sure my neighbours would love to hear I'm transferring Poecilotheria species and various baboons in the front yard!!!!

"Hey rick... Stay on your side of the lawn please... This big girl tags you and you'll hate me for the next week!!"

Hahahaha I can see it now!!

thelegend0210

Arachnopeon
Her name is Richard Parker :)
She is only just over 2" right now.
The light behind her is actually a Himalayan salt lamp.

1911753_10153015730930726_5332264899269476380_n.jpg

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Males and females look identical until maturity. Coloration looks the same until the male has his ultimate molt.

milky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Really great tarantula.

Five ways to start saving? There is only one way to start saving and that is not buying more tarantulas and that is
impossible.

louise f

Arachnoangel
`She is just telling you, I`m hungry master give me food pronto !!:D What a cutie

Ceymann

Arachnoknight
I have seen T's chew on their molts time to time, I agree with louise, Feed me Seymour !