Species Psalmopoeus irminia

C

CArtman-86

Very interesting...hmmm....make sure you snap a pic after it molts....see if the same pattern occurs......also very nice lookin irminia!...or maybe not an irminia??
yeah, the pattern is the same, i have this tarantula from sling
It's a hybrid?
the parents are irminias, is just a variable pattern, not is a hybrid, i think the cause is due to the genotype in the parents

Last edited by a moderator:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Very interesting! I've never seen that before.

Did the parents have the same pattern, or were they normal? Also, were they wild caught?

C

CArtman-86

maybe. reasons may be different
maybe, it's just a opcion, a hypothesis, who really knows? is too difficult knows the cause, but is very nice pattern
Very interesting! I've never seen that before.

Did the parents have the same pattern, or were they normal? Also, were they wild caught?
i'm not sure where are from the parents, the pattern in they is normal, probably not are wild, but i don't know

Balkastalkman

Arachnosquire
that T has some serious potential. It could create a new cf for irminias... you got to breed that man. hopefully the mutation is passed on to its offspring.

winwin

Arachnoknight
That's really cool. Try asking your supplier if he has pics of the parents or sacmates.

C

CArtman-86

that T has some serious potential. It could create a new cf for irminias... you got to breed that man. hopefully the mutation is passed on to its offspring.
yeah, you rigth, but i did not do it, she comes in this way, whit this pattern

kevin1995

Arachnopeon
If your breeding and passing the genepool down is successful, I GOT to have that version of irminia in the near future :eek:

mitchnast

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Midline defect, probably congenital.

There's a fair chance that this spider may have some circulatory issues arising later, As (and i'm just shooting from the hip here) this spider may have 2 hearts, or a split heart,

C

CArtman-86

Thats very unique! Your lucky, thats so awesome!
thanks
If your breeding and passing the genepool down is successful, I GOT to have that version of irminia in the near future :eek:
i'll try this
Midline defect, probably congenital.

There's a fair chance that this spider may have some circulatory issues arising later, As (and i'm just shooting from the hip here) this spider may have 2 hearts, or a split heart,
yeah, i hear this before, i hope nothing happens

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Hey! i live in South Africa! there is a guy here with an irminia that looks the same! also from normal irminia parents! ill see if i can get a pic and send it to you! very cool!

Sadistic Haplo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No question about it, use her in a breeding project for sure dude. If you can manage to get that gene to pass down successfully.. that would create a new variation not to mention a pretty penny in your pocket.

C

CArtman-86

Hey! i live in South Africa! there is a guy here with an irminia that looks the same! also from normal irminia parents! ill see if i can get a pic and send it to you! very cool!
ooohhh realy???? and thanks
No question about it, use her in a breeding project for sure dude. If you can manage to get that gene to pass down successfully.. that would create a new variation not to mention a pretty penny in your pocket.
mmm yeah, but not is with this intention jajaja, only pasion and experimentation, but not more, only for me jajaja, or not?????, i dont know for the moment jajajaj

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek: So you can like...send that little odd ball to me...I wouldnt mind at all.. :D

You are very lucky to have him/her.. :)

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cool little girl you got there. Here is another occurance of this type of pattern displayed in this species.

Dustin