Psalmopoeus Irminia enclosure help

Brandon Davies

Arachnopeon
okay.. so I have been thinking about getting P. Irminia because of they're beauty I understand they are much more defensive and much faster than normal new worlds. There is some for sale on spidersworlds site for a 6cm fem, I was just wondering where I could buy a nice semi arboreal enclosure? and what I should do in regards to the setup.

Thanks,
Bravies

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks I have read through this a few times more of the thing I'm struggling on is finding an appropriate enclosure to keep it in.

I do not understand what you mean exactly?

So you dislike something that you don't understand? :smug: Very odd.

My point was this topic was just asked about and yet it seemed you hadn't searched for it. But I could be wrong, maybe you searched hours or days and never found it.

Use Google to search within AB only, and results come much quicker than waiting for an answer, I do it all the time.

Brandon Davies

Arachnopeon
So you dislike something that you don't understand? :smug: Very odd.

My point was this topic was just asked about and yet it seemed you hadn't searched for it. But I could be wrong, maybe you searched hours or days and never found it.

Use Google to search within AB only, and results come much quicker than waiting for an answer, I do it all the time.
I never disliked anything I just never understood what you meant? And sorry I just didn't find it clear what you meant but yeah I have done a lot of reading on this species I am just really fussy with my enclosures and would like a good display one so I can make some sort of naturalistic enclosure for it.

Thanks again

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I never disliked anything I just never understood what you meant? And sorry I just didn't find it clear what you meant but yeah I have done a lot of reading on this species I am just really fussy with my enclosures and would like a good display one so I can make some sort of naturalistic enclosure for it.

Thanks again
My apologies, I can't read today haha. You didn't, that's correct.

Naturalistic is nice!