Psalmopeous Irminia

ally b

Arachnopeon
hi,
i know u have probely had this asked before but i just got a gourgous Psalmopeous Irminia
shes bout 4" very fast VERY,VERY fast lol.
wot i would like to know is wot exactly are they aboral or terrsail as i haven`t found much on them (are they rare or some thing?)

and how big do they get?

thanks for ur patiance as i said its probley been on herre before some where i will keep looking.
ally

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
none of my Psalmopoeus species have been overly arboreal, often tending to sit on the glass touching the substrate.

Becca

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, I've also found that they aren't strictly arboreal, when i have had psalms in the past they have tended to web quite close to the substrate at the bottom of their tanks.

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
Becca said:
Yeah, I've also found that they aren't strictly arboreal, when i have had psalms in the past they have tended to web quite close to the substrate at the bottom of their tanks.
Ditto. My 5.5" girl lives in a half pipe against the back of the cage. She even did a good deal of excavating. An ill tempered thing! Psalmos are full of p*ss and vinegar! Sometimes she wil seal herself in, others there is no webbing at all. Go figure.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Agreed here too. My P irminia prefers to hide most of the time in a little "cave" I set up for her. She hasn't attempted to teleport since I made her the hide.