Protectyaaaneck's picture thread

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
0.1 p. rufilata

0.1 p. formosa

0.1 p. metallica

t. gigas sling eating a little.

The gigas was pretty cool to watch, it didnt run and hide when I was watching it feed.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
freshly molted a. purpurea getting rehoused

I have a sneaking suspicion this is a female but then again its still really small.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh my god! That little fatty is freshly molted? I have never seen a fresh molted T that was that fat!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats what i said the last time it molted too. for some reason when it molts it keeps its big a** abdomen everytime. I hardly ever feed it cus it usually rejects food. One of my fav. t's by far, so chill and calm.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
my first rufilata sling that I got turned out to be female, now i have 2 small female rufilatas!
here she is :)

playing hide and seek

and just to make sure its female ill post a ventral(sorry bout flash).

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
its too bad b/c the flash on my camera was taking away from how green she actually is.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
a nikon coolpix p2... lol nothing special, its been bumped around a bunch too, sometimes the lens doesnt always extend :eek:

been with me for a while though, got it before i went to europe in 2006 :cool:

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh ok well good luck man! How's your ornata doing? My female is eating a fat roach.

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Protectyaaaneck what's your favorite couple of avis that you own and why? The poop shooters are growing on me and just wanted to know which ones you like best? I know you love avic's so your opinions would mean a lot to me!!! Thanks!!!