Proof Cats are Evil

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I despise cats, and I think it is hilarious that people are actually getting attacked by this thing. Seriously though, it is a cat - not a mountain lion. Cut the damn claws off if they are a problem. I DO hate cats, but keeping it indoors is wrong. Animals have the right to the outside more than people do. Humans are absent of instinct, animals aren't. Look at the way they talk about the cats. It isn't mauling anyone like a friggin pitbull. Animals scratch, animals bite - get over it old woman. "It's M.O. is sneaking from behind..." Yeah, it's not James bond either.

Why the hell am I defending the cat again?

Shelob

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Soulsick said:
I despise cats, and I think it is hilarious that people are actually getting attacked by this thing. Seriously though, it is a cat - not a mountain lion. Cut the damn claws off if they are a problem. I DO hate cats, but keeping it indoors is wrong. Animals have the right to the outside more than people do. Humans are absent of instinct, animals aren't. Look at the way they talk about the cats. It isn't mauling anyone like a friggin pitbull. Animals scratch, animals bite - get over it old woman. "It's M.O. is sneaking from behind..." Yeah, it's not James bond either.

Why the hell am I defending the cat again?
Hahahahaha great post!

I agree with everything you said!

ajlauer1984

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Cathouse

haha, thats what everyone in my family calls my house because we have 20 cats that are all indoors all the time (all declawed though) so if you despise of cats you wouldnt want to come into my house for sure.. haha thanks for the laugh guys

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cats should stay indoors. They cause too much damage to the songbird population as well as other animals like rabbits and snakes. They don't get psychotic indoors if they are provided a good lookout on the world and some attention.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
TarantuChimp said:
You all have valid opinions.

even if they are wrong.

Oh my, thats a very "Troll Like" comment ;)

Cats are evil... the spawn of satan. I know, I have two of them. They can be sweet and lovable.. but mostly theyre evil. My friend had a cat that would attack his elderly aunt when every she came over. ONLY her!! It cracked me up BIG time. The cat would go bolistic! Hissing, Spitting, SCREAMING!! I darn near wet my pants laughing!! It kept darting in trying to scratch the poor aunt then back off sideways all puffed up. They finally had to throw a blanket over it and haul it outside! I was of no help I was on the floor laughing hysterically trying not to pee. :eek:
I did have one cat (Unit). who was by far the best cat in the world... He never scratched or bit or peed on your bed or did any of those annoying cat things. He was HUGE1 Eighteen pounds! He would bring me presants. Matids, huming birds.. anything he could catch. He was my boy!! RIP Unit.:(

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cats in my opinion, are a rampent failed experiment, we wanted something like a dog, well we got a phsyco dog that breeds alot [however dogs arnt out of this either] Now we deal with strays out the wazoo, maybe if more of them start attacking we'll get to shoot em ;)

LoL@old hag.

Pugsley used to go on bug hunts with me, I'd lift the rock, and he'd eat the biggest bug and run off...Then he accidently nabbed a scorp...for some reason he only went after sowbugs after that..

Ms. Peaches

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree most cats are not the sweetest creatures on earth. My husbands cat (who was purchased for me) hates me. She does things like runs out in front of me in the dark while I am walking...to try and trip me. She is not one that attacks and bites or anything..just does spiteful things. She is mute and can't meow, so she hisses alot too.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have 3 cats. one of them is an angel on earth. He is very loving, will walk up to strangers who come to the house and greet them. He will sit quietly in laps if asked, and give hugs to those he loves. He has been my friend and steadfast supporter for almost 16 years, he is nearing 20 years of age now, has slowed down a lot, and sleeps much more than he used to. I know I will lose him soon, and a part of my heart will go with him.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know everyone understands cats do keep down the rodent population so i say throw them outside! Just kidding...I ave two cats both litter mates and one is freakin' evil and never comes inside(by choice)and the other one is like having a breathing pillow. It does nothng but sit on the couch all day. It wouldn't go outside if it had to.

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you guys are funny.

wow it is a cat.

you guys need to get out more.

One cat attacks, cats are evil.

13 humans died per year by dogs and it is the owners fault.

I guess the old rule is still true.

Since cats attack and their owners are not at fault, cat knows what they are doing, therefor cat are smart. This is by your own logic, cats are evil. Evil means that they know what is right and what is wrong. Since the owner does not have to teach the cat that it is evil, cats are smart enough to know that they are evil and need to do evil things. ;P

Since dogs attack and their owners are at fault, dogs do not understand what they are doing, and therefore dogs are too dumb to know right from wrong. They do not know attacking is bad and have to be trained not to attack or too attack. {D

Unless anyone wishes to argue that dogs attack and kill because they like too? Anyone what to say that when a dog rips out the thoat of a 113 pound woman, it is the dogs fault, and not the owner of that dog? :?

yes, lewis does like to attack. He knows it is wrong and chooses not to follow the rules.

This is great logic, cats are smart, dogs are dumb. Well put. {D

In fact by that logic dogs are no smarter then sheep, they just do what are expected of them and follow what has been trained.

I would rather have a smart cat then a dumb dog.
thedarkfinder

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mina said:
I have 3 cats. one of them is an angel on earth. He is very loving, will walk up to strangers who come to the house and greet them. He will sit quietly in laps if asked, and give hugs to those he loves. He has been my friend and steadfast supporter for almost 16 years, he is nearing 20 years of age now, has slowed down a lot, and sleeps much more than he used to. I know I will lose him soon, and a part of my heart will go with him.
When I was 2 my parents got a cat. We basically grew up together and while I could sleep through a thunder storm, I'd wake up in an instant when I'd hear him meowing at the front door in the mornings to come inside. When we got a dog, who was pretty stupid and liked to bite, the cat would come to my defense. When I was 18 my cat got cancer and had to be put down. I was a wreck for weeks.

So I completely understand where you're coming from Mina, and I just suggest you enjoy every moment you can.

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Cats should be allowed to go outside. Too bad for the birds and rodents. Everyone gets a natural predator, the cat is theirs. Deal with it.

A cat who attacks the neighbors, biting and clawing, should NOT be allowed to go outside, or should be treated the same as a dog who bites and attacks others. It should be put down. My biggest concern would be what underlying condition might be causing the animal to act that way. Could it be sick or rabid, etc. I have two cats and love them both, but having been mauled by an animal once, I've got NO patience or tolerance for owners who don't accept responsibility for the actions of their pets.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Many songbird populations are not in good shape through a combination of various factors from human population and development. Cats can really play havoc on them.

Now if we could breed a cat that only went after starlings and cowbirds, that would be good!

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree. Declining songbird populations are a cause for concern. But cats are not to blame, and keeping cats indoors to prevent them from preying on the birds is not the solution. Instead, take a good hard look at the other factors. Human development and such. There in lies the blame and the solution.

Trying to change the nature of a cat to cover up our own failings is anything but acceptable. Not trying to start a fight; that's just my opinion.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
We need more suburban coyotes to keep the outdoor cat population at reasonable levels. {D

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Coyotes are supposedly really shy. I was jogging once and had 2 of them (that I could see) following me. Needless to say I calmly ran directly to my car. haha

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When I was a kid, our neighbors had a cat that was so mean that they had to keep him on a chain out in their garage. He had killed a neighbor's dog and attacked several people, many of them requiring stitches afterwards. Just an ordinary Siamese, but he was absolutely vicious.

brokenpole

Arachnopeon
Another cat story

I wanted to start a "I hate cats" thread and was told by my wife that it was off limits. Now that someone has started...time for my story.

I am not a cat lover. I tolerate cats. My wife had a kitten that she let sleep on the bed at night. Now I sleep just as I was born...naked!! Now no matter the size I woke up one morning with the normal "male problem". The cat thought it was some kind of toy and latched on with all four paws. Needless to say I was now awake!!! Really awake. 15 cups of coffee awake. I dared not pull the cat off the equipment...with all the screaming it finally let go and was an instant candidate for the army airborne division. I threw the darned thing. It was the only cat that would get off the bed when I got home and not get on the bed if I was there. Maybe cats can learn.

My wife also had 2 siamese cats that just loved my ice hockey equipment. It was the only place in the house other than their litter box where they would do their business. Made for great hockey when you put the gear on and got hot and sweaty with people wondering where the cats were. Never could get the darned smell out!!! Those cats obviuosly never did learn. One of the little b@#&%#$s lived to be over 17 years old!!