C.fasciatum sling

I got my eyes on you!

P.ornata sling care of robc

already got the pokie stance down at 2nd instar :clap:

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Female P.regalis enclosure *UPDATE*

I was not really satisfied with my P.regalis enclosure because when I added the hide log I could never see her due to the tree branch overhead. So I found a small piece of corkbark and trimmed it up a bit and glued them together, added some forest moss to cover up the glue and this is what i ended up with. Let me know what ya think ;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Looks awesome :clap: , one tip....bury it about 4" into the substrate so it appears to be coming out of the ground, they love it. When done doing this make sure to pack the dirt inside the tube at the end!!!

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha rob its a bad angle but all thats already done :D its about 5 inches under the substrate with about 3 inches of dirt packed in with my fist.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I did some enclosure remodels and snapped a few shots.

HAHA my bearded dragon was very very interested in what was going on lol{D

I found some cool driftwood, this stuff always inspires me to figure something new out in the enclosures.

thats all for now, ive got 3 new t's arriving tomorrow so new pics to come then :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
patrick86 shipment arrived today!

very very good seller to work with, cant speak high enough about patrick. check it out, lemme know what ya think.

a.versicolor sling

c.fimbriatus sling

p.chordatus sling

female b.smithi :D

not a very stressful trip by the looks of how little hair she kicked :)

her new home:clap:

thanks again patrick.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
bored so i got some new shots

check out some new shots of my t's. Interesting note, check out the last pic of my juvie versicolor, notice the metallice blue dot on the underside of its abdomen, is that normal for versies?

5 inch+ female p.irminia

cool burrow my c.fimbriatus sling made in like 3 hrs

female GBB sitting around looking pretty.

female n.chromatus

big p.regalis female munching an adult dubia

forgive me if im noob but is that blue dot normal on juvie versicolors?:?

comment me up with thoughts :)

Last edited:

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
bored...

got some new shots today, check em out.

she is getting big! :)

L.parahybana freshly molted :p

c.fasciatum out for a photo op

always gotta take a shot of my GBB lady

lemme know what you think!

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Check This Out!

sweeeeeeet p.irmina feeding video i got tonight. Leave comments if ya like it :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XiTTcAUQURI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XiTTcAUQURI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Evil Rose Hair

check out this evil lady haha

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiZgdkurcGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiZgdkurcGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

handling video next time....... not

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
boehmei molt :D

check her out:D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i9uFH5x2gqw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i9uFH5x2gqw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dusting off this picture thread :)

cant wait for these guys to grow up!

Last edited:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics!, and collection...that lil versi wit the blue dot is male ya?......in my experience with this sp, a blue dot at juvie stages like that signifies male.

EDIT..jus noticed that that versi post from 2009...yeesh,

...so was it male??

Last edited:

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice pics!, and collection...that lil versi wit the blue dot is male ya?......in my experience with this sp, a blue dot at juvie stages like that signifies male.

EDIT..jus noticed that that versi post from 2009...yeesh,

...so was it male??
haha yeah it was male, I actually bought a female for him and sucessfully (very very successfully I may add) mated them. He has since died of old age but he left behind 208 awesome little versis that many people on this board are now caring for :p

Last edited:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice work!...my 2011 versi sac was about the same at 220 slings.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I wanted to try natural lighting on this pic, I think it turned out awesome! She is def in need of a molt too lol