Projecht13's Picture Thread.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey all figured i would start my own thread here, just got a new cam and a new shipment in today so it just seems right. Hope you all enjoy, comments! {D

F p.regalis out for a photo op

a.versicolor poking its lil head out to say hi :)

F g.pulchra, she is one of favs and the T responsible for getting me into the hobby. /swoon

F Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, how can anyone deny this is the most stunning T on this planet :)

F King Baboon

typical..
their fang to body ratio is insane.

F p.irmina, a must in any collection.

2/6/09 shipment from CezarySmok
MM n.chromatus

sub adult n.chromatus male

F n.chromatus and shes got those 2 studs already waiting :)

F b.boehmei

thats all for now, lemme know what you guys think :D

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pics, I like the regalis as well :)

I have to disagree with you that the gbb is the most stunning T on the planet....what about p. metallica? or any other pokie for that matter :p Don't get me wrong I love my Gbb's :p

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice pics, I like the regalis as well :)

I have to disagree with you that the gbb is the most stunning T on the planet....what about p. metallica? or any other pokie for that matter :p Don't get me wrong I love my Gbb's :p

LOL p.metallica doesnt count!! {D if you want to give me an adult female to keep so i can compare them side by side i wouldnt mind :p

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no way jose lol. Why doesnt p. met count? lol I could think of a # of T's that I would rather have than a GBB, but that doesnt mean I dont think they are gorgeous.{D

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha it doesnt count because i forgot about it and its way more stunning lol!{D

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
unpacking my female brachypelma boehmei video

she was so lively after being cramped up for 24 hrs in a little deli cup:)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPAwPCY2_8g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPAwPCY2_8g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NEW P.REGALIS ENCLOSURE!! how does it look :D

OK this is my 1st REAL arboreal setup for my female p.regalis. I got alot of my ideas from RobC who helped me figure out some ideas and im very satisfied to say the least! PLEASE let me know what you guys think{D

thanks again go to RobC, really appreciate the tips :) cant wait to get the girl in there! :) vidz of that move to come, that should be fun :eek:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It looks great, but the only thing I would add would be a cork bark tube or a flat so she can have somewhere to build her hide. So far I don't really see any suitable place for a hide in what you have constructed. It would be very easy to add a flat and prop it up against the corner in the back or something :p Its a seriously awesome enclosure though. Nice work. :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It looks great, but the only thing I would add would be a cork bark tube or a flat so she can have somewhere to build her hide. So far I don't really see any suitable place for a hide in what you have constructed. It would be very easy to add a flat and prop it up against the corner in the back or something :p Its a seriously awesome enclosure though. Nice work. :)
Funny you should say that because i actually have a medium size cork bark round on the way here in the mail to prop up agaisnt the backdrop! lol pics when i get it installed :D

and thanks i think its seriously awesome too, my other T's are gonna be jealous!

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey smok! recognize those gals? :D

camera isnt anything amazing but its def not bad, its a kodak z712 IS. I got it for free brand new too, so its doing the job for now :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P.regalis enclosure finished!

and one last small touch should make this the perfect home for my female P.regalis. Let me know what you think! :D

a small upgrade wouldn't you say :p

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I like that new Regalis enclosure! Good job!!

CFNSmok.PL

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey smok! recognize those gals? :D

camera isnt anything amazing but its def not bad, its a kodak z712 IS. I got it for free brand new too, so its doing the job for now :)
Yes, I do. Boehmai last some heir during the trip. She will look much better after the molt.
Nice set up you are building there.

Smok.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea she lost some but not much, i cant wait to get a molt from her. I hear pics do no justice to boehmei's fresh after a molt :)

Thanks again for the help Rob!

Nice pics, love the pulchra!
Same camera I'm using, too!
yea its a cool cam Rick, and my pulchra was my first T ever and still one of my favs!:D