1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion profile text

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Crysta, Aug 13, 2011.

1. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    That fixed the problem just fine, thank ya sir!

2. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

Which one? Switching skins and refreshing or clearing AB cookies?

Edit: I feel like I just got off the short bus, because switching skins multiple times and doing a hard refresh afterwards didn't fix the problem for me, nor did clearing all AB cookies. I still can't read my own profile.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

What I did:

Cleared cache, switched to scrubland, hard refresh, switch to rainforest, hard refresh and it was good (actually didn't need the last refresh, it was already fixed)

4. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

^
    Did this twice, both times to no avail.

5. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

I did what the mod suggested on rainforest, and it worked. But I ended up using scrubland as the default as the text area is much easier on the eyes (kinda like the old AB color anyway). The other skin color schemes are really hard for the eyes.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Arachnoknight

Ditto, ditto ^

I use Chrome on Vista Home Premium.

I just did what jbm 150 did and that worked.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  7. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

I've given up on the rainforest skin and went with scrubland.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Arachnoknight

I've given up as well. After the aforementioned 'fix', I tested it's stability by logging off, then back on; back to square one, I was :/

9. Zoltan

Zoltan Cult Leader

A similar thing is that the bloglist looks like this for me using the ultraviolet skin:

ultravioletblogs.jpg

It's only readable if I select the text (ctrl + a or mouse drag). Using the other two skins the list is readable.

10. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

I am using firefox as well, and it is also hard to read. I did the hard refresh too.

here is mine.

profile screen shot.JPG