Pro Rep air plant fixative silicone rubber sealant - when can T go In?

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, quick question.

I have just glued some airplants onto small bits of cork bark with Pro Rep Air Plant Fixative, which is labelled as a silicone rubber sealant. Each blob is about pea sized.
When can the T go In her new home?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
No idea what that is. I only use hot glue.

I put the spider in as soon as it's dry.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Depends on how long it takes to cure, the aquarium silicone I use for terrarium modifications cures and is completely odourless within 4 hrs.

I'd wait at least 24hrs to be on the safe side.

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
Depends on how long it takes to cure, the aquarium silicone I use for terrarium modifications cures and is completely odourless within 4 hrs.

I'd wait at least 24hrs to be on the safe side.
Hi, thank you for your reply. It is dry to the touch, but it has a slight vinegar smell to it. It has been 24 hours so far. Does that smell need to be completely gone?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Hi, thank you for your reply. It is dry to the touch, but it has a slight vinegar smell to it. It has been 24 hours so far. Does that smell need to be completely gone?
Tbh, if it's really faint then I don't think it'd hurt (especially if the enclosure is well ventilated) but you can leave it for another 24hrs if you're overly worried about it.

Natasha1992

Arachnopeon
Tbh, if it's really faint then I don't think it'd hurt (especially if the enclosure is well ventilated) but you can leave it for another 24hrs if you're overly worried about it.
Brilliant, thank you. I'm relying on my partner to sniff-test it, as I am horribly ill right now! I will leave it until tomorrow, and hopefully that will be okay. The tank has a ventilation strip along the back of the tank, so hopefully that will help.