Prices .

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I feel slightly better now.. I guess I could come and just have some fries..

And thats sweet, smallara! She must be an awesome lady=p

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sweet!

I really should go out and do some shopping, but I just cant be bothered..

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, but I haven't slept =p Think I might soon though, it's a couple days since the last time..

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Lol and everyone left.

Back on topic. Small just keep something in mind.

If person A calls you stupid, take it up with him. Don't go off on person B and disregard their advice/opinion. Don't say everyone is being mean when person B, D, and G are sitting there trying to help you. You need to take every poster individually. It's not a you vs us thing. We're not pming each other and coordinating how to be meaner to you. If person A, C and F are being jerks, they're doing it alone, not ganging up on you.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol and everyone left.

Back on topic. Small just keep something in mind.

If person A calls you stupid, take it up with him. Don't go off on person B and disregard their advice/opinion. Don't say everyone is being mean when person B, D, and G are sitting there trying to help you. You need to take every poster individually. It's not a you vs us thing. We're not pming each other and coordinating how to be meaner to you. If person A, C and F are being jerks, they're doing it alone, not ganging up on you.
Yeah true . Its just alot of times , recently , everybody hasn't been saying stuff in a nice manner . Like I said a spider looked like a B. vagans , someone asked how and I gave my opinions and that set EVERYBODY off . I know Redneck probably remembers .

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Steak-n-Shake= fairyland

Yeah, W'sup with the Steak-N-Shake shpeel!? I'm hungry and you guys are killing me....thanks alot. I just checked the telephone directory and there's no such thing in this kuntry-ass town. Listings go from Stay Fresh to Steadman's with nary a steak-name listing in sight. To top that off the att operator beeyotch refused to give me credit even though she wasn't able to give me any number.....:wall:

Guess Taco Bell will have to do.............:(

{D

Terry