Prices .

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You haven't tried them! They're crispy cookies with a gooey center, with chocolate chips and bits of chocolatecovered caramellfudge.. That beats ramen so hard
I dunno . . . You haven't tried my brownies that are small and shaped like balls (dont make nasty comments jeez lol) and powdered sugar on top :drool:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DUDE! There is a Steak N Shake down in Round Rock, Tx! :eek: ROAD TRIP! {D

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
You haven't tried them! They're crispy cookies with a gooey center, with chocolate chips and bits of chocolatecovered caramellfudge.. That beats ramen so hard

That's it. In a month's time I'll be on the forum complaining how you guys made me fat :p

That bacon cheeseburger looks alot like a pet cow I had once..
You used to have a pet cow? Awesome. We're planning on buying a small farm in a couple years and I already told my husband that our first milking cow will be named Moo.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I dunno . . . You haven't tried my brownies that are small and shaped like balls (dont make nasty comments jeez lol) and powdered sugar on top :drool:
I was thinking of dipping my next P. metallica sac (If I get one) in chocolate and eating it, they are so common LOL!! (totally joking with you!)

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's it. In a month's time I'll be on the forum complaining how you guys made me fat :p

You used to have a pet cow? Awesome. We're planning on buying a small farm in a couple years and I already told my husband that our first milking cow will be named Moo.
Yeah, me family owns a farm, and I got to name a cow I called her truffle..

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
I was thinking of dipping my next P. metallica sac (If I get one) in chocolate and eating it, they are so common LOL!! (totally joking with you!)
I think the texture would gross me out before the taste :barf:

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Those burgers look mighty tasty . . . My mouses name is Bojangles [D
Darn it now I want some Bojangles chicken. I've been craving that since moving away from North Carolina in 2006! The closest one for me is in Arkansas.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, my jokes are just THAT funny.. You have to do some serious typed out laughter for those!