Pricelists?

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Kind of a weird situation. I have a cousin who's been locked up for 10+ years. He's getting out soon (about 2 months), and wanted me to go find pricelists for current vendors of tarantulas, print them and send them to him, so he could think about starting up a new collection when he gets out.

So I start browsing web sites....many of the dealers I knew from when I was into this hobby are gone. And the ones that remain, as well as all of the new ones I can find, don't even have a true pricelist. I can't print out page after page of thumbnails and text, because it's a pain, and I am limited in what I can send him in a federal prison anyway. All I want is a few text pricelists, but I can't seem to find a single one. Worse yet, all of these web sites are horribly designed, not even using CSS, so I can't simply remove formatting and copy and paste the relevant text info. You dealers need to hire web designers.:p

Am I missing any sites? Does anyone know of a dealer that provides a basic pricelist (like Capiz used to?), or would be willing to email one?

Thanks!

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Awesome, should have thought of that. Thank you, sir!

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
And you can also check specific dealers' websites, like kenthebugguy.
Well, that's the first thing I did, as mentioned in my post. Ken the Bug Guy is like all the rest. No text-based pricelist that's easily printable. I will say he's got a nice web site, though....the only nice one I found in my quick search. Actually, his was the first site I found via Google, and I quickly moved on after not seeing a pricelist. But I went back, and since the site is properly coded, I was able to remove images and formatting and get the plain text of the list. In combination with the lists I grabbed from the Classified Forum, I've got enough to use.

So y'all have helped. :)