1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

price check

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Chicken Farmer, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Farmer

Chicken Farmer Arachnosquire

Usa
    Advertisement
    I am going to look at someone T's local i found. they said they will get a price list together when i come, just wondering what the average is for these?

G. pulchra
    B. boehemi
    A.versi
    G. pulchripes
    P. metallicas
    regalis

what is the average as, slings, juvies and adults?

Also he had a B. smithi mature pair for $250. thanks for the help.

2. Phlerr

Phlerr Arachnoknight

I don't think there's an average for T prices cause I'm sure you've checked around the web and prices DEF vary. How much did they tell you if you don't mind me asking

3. Chicken Farmer

Chicken Farmer Arachnosquire

Usa
    they didn't give me prices. kind of seemed weird. but they told me were they were, and game me a phone number and went buy scientific names. so i guess their real.

i think pretty much when i come they will make up prices. just wondering what is a good price.

4. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Admin Note:

I'm not going to let this turn into "this one has it for this price and that one has it for that price. It is unnecessary and nothing more than advertising for said sellers/dealers (which is not allowed in the discussions section). Therefore I am locking this thread and do NOT start another.

Now with that said, take a look in the classifieds section; take a look at dealer's websites (ie: price lists); take a look at other website's classifieds sections or just run a search through google.

Good luck!

Debby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.